Abortion doctor shot and killed

Although i don't condone the act, that guy saved a lot of lives. A guy kills one man hes a murderer. One man ends the lives of thousands of babies hes a "beloved physician." That man would stop life from continuing, that's a fact. But whether or not abortion is right or wrong is another question. One in which I don't feel like getting into.

Although i don't condone the act, that guy saved a lot of lives. A guy kills one man hes a murderer. One man ends the lives of thousands of babies hes a "beloved physician." That man would stop life from continuing, that's a fact. But whether or not abortion is right or wrong is another question. One in which I don't feel like getting into.

yo u obviosuly do feel like gettingi nto it or you wouldn't have called thisdoctor a mass baby murdererr

i knew you'd be first to respond! :D

yo u obviosuly do feel like gettingi nto it or you wouldn't have called thisdoctor a mass baby murdererr

you beat me to it

i dont think the guy who shot the doctor's goal was to "save lives" though. he was trying to make a point. he shot him out of principle. like it or not abortion is legal, and if Tiller wasnt going to perform the abortion, the women wouldve found someone else. this doctor's killer did not save lives. he just made pro-lifers on a whole, look really really bad.

i dont think the guy who shot the doctor's goal was to "save lives" though. he was trying to make a point. he shot him out of principle. like it or not abortion is legal, and if Tiller wasnt going to perform the abortion, the women wouldve found someone else. this doctor's killer did not save lives. he just made pro-lifers on a whole, look really really bad.

Exactly! Although I don't think you need to necessarily be pro-life to be against late term abortions. ;)

And i forgot to mention, of course he didn't force the abortions. :p

:guitar:

Exactly! Although I don't think you need to necessarily be pro-life to be against late term abortions. ;)

no. of course not. the whole late term abortion thing is very sensitive. although, from what i understand, the women who wanted these late term abortions, had babies who they knew would be born extremely deformed, or who would most likely die shortly after birth. or, the mothers health was in question if they were to give birth.

no. of course not. the whole late term abortion thing is very sensitive. although, from what i understand, the women who wanted these late term abortions, had babies who they knew would be born extremely deformed, or who would most likely die shortly after birth. or, the mothers health was in question if they were to give birth.

Yeah, in fact I think most of the few doctors who do perform late-term abortions won't do it unless it's for those exact reasons. One of BF's relatives had to to get a late-term abortion because the baby would have been mortally deformed and she had to drive several states over to get it.

What's the difference? Life stops whenever it's performed. :guitar:

Yeah, in fact I think most of the few doctors who do perform late-term abortions won't do it unless it's for those exact reasons. One of BF's relatives had to to get a late-term abortion because the baby would have been mortally deformed and she had to drive several states over to get it.

even more ironic then just the actual murder itself, the guy was SHOT IN A CHURCH. he was a freakin usher. you'd think the shooter couldve at least waited until he was across the street, geeeez. heh.

even more ironic then just the actual murder itself, the guy was SHOT IN A CHURCH. he was a freakin usher. you'd think the shooter couldve at least waited until he was across the street, geeeez. heh.

I know right? I think it's horrible and hypocritical, like you said. The point of the prolife movement was totally contradicted.

Tags
aren'tmenawful? feminism hypocrisy ignorance male domination omg pro-idiocy what about elmo
Back
Top Bottom