Abortion doctor shot and killed

Whether you believe in abortion or not, it is a legal procedure to have in the US. This doctor was doing nothing legally wrong. He also provided other women's healthcare. Abortion was not the only medical practice taking place at the clinic.

The numbers of clinics and doctors who perform abortions are shrinking in the US. It is getting harder and harder for any woman to have the procedure, regardless of why.

I don't understand why do people feel that they have any right to agree or disagree with a woman's decision regarding her own abortion. I'm not talking only about the extreme pro-lifers, but also about people who think it's ok to have an abortion but only under this or that circumstance. It's patronizing and self-righteous.

Why can't you concentrate on living your own life according to your own world view? It's hard enough as it is.

I don't understand why do people feel that they have any right to agree or disagree with a woman's decision regarding her own abortion. I'm not talking only about the extreme pro-lifers, but also about people who think it's ok to have an abortion but only under this or that circumstance. It's patronizing and self-righteous.

Why can't you concentrate on living your own life according to your own world view? It's hard enough as it is.

Yeah but that doesn't take into account the views of the father.Or don't they have any rights?

Yeah but that doesn't take into account the views of the father.Or don't they have any rights?

The person who carries the pregnancy and will have to take the physical toll of being pregnant and delivering a baby should have the final word on whether to go through with it all.
That person is usually a woman, that is true. I do believe that some men would choose to become pregnant themselves, had it been possible. In general it is not possible and not much can be done about it. That doesn't give anyone any right to decide over someone else's body.

I just watched Keith Olbermann interview this lady that knew this doctor and worked at some womens clinic somewhere in MS i think. anyway, she talked about the various circumstances surrounding this doctors patients. I cant remember everything she said, but she said some of the women, the baby died and other doctors told them they had to carry the dead baby inside them for another 10-12 weeks until she could "give birth." can you imagine having to do that? thats way f***ed up. she also said he helped very young victims of rape and incest (like, 11-12 years old). he actually flew them out to his clinic and performed the procedure for free. i forget some of the other examples she used, but it sounded like the guy really cared about helping woman in the worst circumstances possible.

and like its been pointed out earlier, even though these things do happen, they're very rare cases in the grand scheme of things.

I just watched Keith Olbermann interview this lady that knew this doctor and worked at some womens clinic somewhere in MS i think. anyway, she talked about the various circumstances surrounding this doctors patients. I cant remember everything she said, but she said some of the women, the baby died and other doctors told them they had to carry the dead baby inside them for another 10-12 weeks until she could "give birth." can you imagine having to do that? thats way f***ed up. she also said he helped very young victims of rape and incest (like, 11-12 years old). he actually flew them out to his clinic and performed the procedure for free. i forget some of the other examples she used, but it sounded like the guy really cared about helping woman in the worst circumstances possible.

and like its been pointed out earlier, even though these things do happen, they're very rare cases in the grand scheme of things.

I saw that interview last night as well. When the doctor brought up women having to carry dead babies for 10-12 weeks, it reminded me of someone I used to work with. Their sister was pregnant and the baby died in the uterus and she had to carry the baby for another 4 weeks and then vaginally deliver the dead baby. The mental anguish of losing a child she really wanted had to be incomprehensible, but the added pain of having to carry the dead baby for another month completely unneccessary. I can't imagine what that does to you mentally. The reason she couldn't have an abortion was due to the fact that the hospital was a Catholic hospital and her ob/gyn was Catholic and refused to perform it.

eatfetus.jpg

Considering the fact that most men step back and let the women they are involved with handle contraception issues 100%, I think women have more rights in the decision and with their bodies. The next time you are around a group of men, ask them how many of them would get a vasectomy rather than make their partner continue using oral contraceptives or have to get a tubal ligation, and I don't think there will be many men who would gladly step up. The onus tends to always be on the woman.

Considering the fact that most men step back and let the women they are involved with handle contraception issues 100%, I think women have more rights in the decision and with their bodies. The next time you are around a group of men, ask them how many of them would get a vasectomy rather than make their partner continue using oral contraceptives or have to get a tubal ligation, and I don't think there will be many men who would gladly step up. The onus tends to always be on the woman.

I think where babies are conceived and it's inconvenient for the mother to have it for whatever reason but the father wants it then he should have rights.A baby is equally half the father's.

I think where babies are conceived and it's inconvenient for the mother to have it for whatever reason but the father wants it then he should have rights.A baby is equally half the father's.

If you're referring to the basic genetic material, than yes, but that doesn't mean he has the right to compel a woman to carry it. Think about it this way, if we've never met and I need you're kidney or whatever, should I be able to forcibly take it from you without consent? Besides, again, you're using the word "baby", nobody is talking about babies. A cell is not a child, or a person, neither is an embryo, where specifically does it cross the line into human, well that can't possibly be so until 10+ weeks in. The only cases where I can think of where this criteria would be met would be D&X abortions, which, as mentioned, are only performed in emergencies which I listed. Tragically, because of assholes like this religious nut these procedures are almost impossible to get. Imagine the scenario Nugz mentioned, of having to go on carrying a dead fetus, or one that is so hopelessly compromised it will only live an hour or so at maximum feeling agony if it feels anything. Really, the only objection to abortion rights comes from religion, and is therefore irrelevant.

Something I came across in reading about this topic.

...Wichita abortionist George Tiller offers a memorial service in his facility after he performs a partial-birth abortion. The mom and the dad in the pictures below paid Tiller a few thousand dollars to kill Tess, their baby girl.....

...The mom...paid to have her daughter killed because she had cystic fibrosis. Tess now has a sister, born in early 2000, who also has CF, but the precious little baby sister was spared, and not executed for her crime of being sick.

The crime: Tess had cystic fibrosis. A leading website, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, states, "The most common [CF symptoms] are: very salty-tasting skin; persistent coughing, wheezing or pneumonia; excessive appetite but poor weight gain; and bulky stools...

(Warning...some may find the following photos disturbing)
mom-baby.jpg

in-swaddling-clothes.jpg

dad-baby.jpg

A pro-life sidewalk counselor had failed in her effort to dissuade the mother from entering the abortion mill, but did succeed in giving her address to the mom. Afterward, the mother and the pro-lifer corresponded and became friends. In that way, the pro-life community obtained these photos. We at KGOV.com have decided to share with our listeners the mother's pain, and the photographic proof of the depravity of abortionists, in hopes of furthering our battle against legalized child killing.

Little Tess, in swaddling clothes, with a beautiful rose, a teddy-bear, and a picture of Jesus, all implements to soothe the guilty conscience of the parents who have just killed their unique and precious daughter.

In the above picture, the little girl's daddy is giving her a teddy bear, perhaps for her to play with in George Tiller's incinerator, which he uses to economically dispose of the bodies. Tess's mouth and nose are twisted. Hillary, Hollywood, Homosexuals, and Humanists support this, called partial-birth abortion. George Tiller used a a forceps to pull Tess's legs through the birth canal, and then delivered her breach, but stopped just before her head came out. He pauses at that point to first kill her, before delivering her all the way. Why? In a condemnation of America's Republican U.S. Supreme Court, he can kill her with impunity while her head is still within the mother, but a few inches further and he exposes himself to the crime of murder. With her head still inside, and Tess moving her arms and kicking her legs, Tiller pierced the back of her neck with a sharp instrument and then inserted a vacuum to suck our her brains. Now dead, he collapses her skull, and only then removes her from the protection of her mother's womb.

http://kgov.com/gallery/abortion/wichita-memorial/memorial.html

...Wichita abortionist George Tiller offers a memorial service in his facility after he performs a partial-birth abortion. The mom and the dad in the pictures below paid Tiller a few thousand dollars to kill Tess, their baby girl...../
Considering this is clearly from a site operated by a radical religious group it's questionable at best. Moreover, the language involves typical misconceptions one finds in these sorts of things. I can't see that this has any value.

...Wichita abortionist George Tiller offers a memorial service in his facility after he performs a partial-birth abortion. The mom and the dad in the pictures below paid Tiller a few thousand dollars to kill Tess, their baby girl.....

Considering this is clearly from a site operated by a radical religious group it's questionable at best. Moreover, the language involves typical misconceptions one finds in these sorts of things. I can't see that this has any value.

I had a quick browse of the site and they seem to believe evolution by natural selection is an evil liberal plot to destroy good conservative values amongst other highly informed scientific opinions.

Ignorance FTW.

...The mom...paid to have her daughter killed because she had cystic fibrosis. Tess now has a sister, born in early 2000, who also has CF, but the precious little baby sister was spared, and not executed for her crime of being sick.

The crime: Tess had cystic fibrosis. A leading website, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, states, "The most common [CF symptoms] are: very salty-tasting skin; persistent coughing, wheezing or pneumonia; excessive appetite but poor weight gain; and bulky stools...

(Warning...some may find the following photos disturbing)
mom-baby.jpg

in-swaddling-clothes.jpg

dad-baby.jpg

A pro-life sidewalk counselor had failed in her effort to dissuade the mother from entering the abortion mill, but did succeed in giving her address to the mom. Afterward, the mother and the pro-lifer corresponded and became friends. In that way, the pro-life community obtained these photos. We at KGOV.com have decided to share with our listeners the mother's pain, and the photographic proof of the depravity of abortionists, in hopes of furthering our battle against legalized child killing.

Little Tess, in swaddling clothes, with a beautiful rose, a teddy-bear, and a picture of Jesus, all implements to soothe the guilty conscience of the parents who have just killed their unique and precious daughter.

In the above picture, the little girl's daddy is giving her a teddy bear, perhaps for her to play with in George Tiller's incinerator, which he uses to economically dispose of the bodies. Tess's mouth and nose are twisted. Hillary, Hollywood, Homosexuals, and Humanists support this, called partial-birth abortion. George Tiller used a a forceps to pull Tess's legs through the birth canal, and then delivered her breach, but stopped just before her head came out. He pauses at that point to first kill her, before delivering her all the way. Why? In a condemnation of America's Republican U.S. Supreme Court, he can kill her with impunity while her head is still within the mother, but a few inches further and he exposes himself to the crime of murder. With her head still inside, and Tess moving her arms and kicking her legs, Tiller pierced the back of her neck with a sharp instrument and then inserted a vacuum to suck our her brains. Now dead, he collapses her skull, and only then removes her from the protection of her mother's womb.

http://kgov.com/gallery/abortion/wichita-memorial/memorial.html

:rolleyes:

Nice touch though with squeezing the best out of it by spreading some unrelated hate. These people know how to multitask. :rolleyes:

So you would force a woman who doesn't want to have a baby, to give birth, and then give it to the father?
I can think of few things sicker. That's actually a new and uninvented form of abuse.
Men need to take responsibility for their sperm whilst it's in their control. Once its inside a woman, bye bye to their rights, and that's not a feminist statement, that's just the way nature works. Blame (the non-existent) God.
As for Cassius, who said 'He thought the doctor was a murderer, so he killed him? That makes him no better than the doctor.'- last time I looked, being a doctor was perfectly legal. I think a murderer is several rungs lower than a murderer... don't you.

Whilst I see what Hellie means, I don't agree wholeheartedly. If the father is still in contact with the mother, then he should certainly have some say in it, but the mother, I feel, should have power of veto, what with her carrying the foetus and all. Discussion would work best, I think, but then I've never been in such a situation.

I'm very much pro-choice, although I doubt I could ever have an abortion myself.

As for Cassius, who said 'He thought the doctor was a murderer, so he killed him? That makes him no better than the doctor.'- last time I looked, being a doctor was perfectly legal. I think a murderer is several rungs lower than a murderer... don't you.

i really dont think thats what Cassius meant. it might have been worded wrong, but calm down. thats not what she meant.

kinda how you typed your last sentence wrong, but i knew what you meant. see how that works?

Tags
aren'tmenawful? feminism hypocrisy ignorance male domination omg pro-idiocy what about elmo
Back
Top Bottom