Abortion doctor shot and killed

killing a doctor who performs abortions actually has little to do with "saving children"
murdering doctors that help women terminate pregnancies is about perpetuating misogyny
its a form of terrorism little different from that done by the clan in response to greater equality for minorities
or the kind done by Moslem zealots against us and their own kind, that they see as heretics of one kind or another
you know the funniest thing to me about the abortion issue is always that its so clearly only up for any debate whether a woman has control over her body because the people in question are women, not men
there is no doubt in my mind that if men carried fetuses then our right to have them or not would be enshrined in the constitution along with the right to bear arms :cool:
and the fact of the matter is that forcing women to have unwanted pregnancies affects the poorest of women most and women of color
the chances of a poor mother having any possible upward mobility are microscopic, literally non existent if she is a minority as well
so add to the misogyny of the anti-choice movement that it perpetuates poverty and racism, which, of course, leads to more crime
funny that, "saving unwanted fetuses" makes the world have more unwanted poor children, most likely of color who are in turn at the highest risk to end up in our prisons and be both the victims and the perpetrators of violent crime
all this because so many people seek to limit the rights of women :tears:
well, actually, abortion being a crime would really only mean that just rich women could get one, not no one
and if so many really wanted to "save babies" then they would be the biggest supporters of equality for women not the enemy of it
cuz guess what?, women who have an equal opportunity at an education, equal pay and the same basic rights as men
well, those women are far less likely to decide to have abortions or even have a unplanned pregnancy in the 1st place :guitar:

Last edited:
there is no doubt in my mind that if men carried fetuses then our right to have them or not would be enshrined in the constitution along with the right to bear arms :cool:

Never. Sounds like you've been listening to too much pro choice rhetoric dribble. :guitar:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultimately, what nobody remembers in these debates, and really should just END the debate, is that just as many women would have abortions if it was illegal. And thousands of them would die, as well as the baby/fetus (whatever we're calling it for political correctness).

Ultimately, what nobody remembers in these debates, and really should just END the debate, is that just as many women would have abortions if it was illegal. And thousands of them would die, as well as the baby/fetus (whatever we're calling it for political correctness).

Exactly. Like you said, it would still go on, in back street abortion surgeries, and women would surely be harmed. At least when it's legal there can be consultation etc with the woman in question, and some sort of aftercare for the mother.
It's wrong when women use it as a contraceptive, but I'm going to guess that this is only a small percentage of women who do this. I'd like to think that most women do it for a genuine reason.

Abortion is not something I could personally ever do.

However I can't stand those people (ESPECIALLY men) who sit and judge without knowing the circumstances behind each and every abortion.

Although i don't condone the act, that guy saved a lot of lives. A guy kills one man hes a murderer. One man ends the lives of thousands of babies hes a "beloved physician." That man would stop life from continuing, that's a fact. But whether or not abortion is right or wrong is another question. One in which I don't feel like getting into.

Rarely will you see a better example of someone talking out of both sides of their mouth at the same time.

Although i don't condone the act, that guy saved a lot of lives. A guy kills one man hes a murderer. One man ends the lives of thousands of babies hes a "beloved physician." That man would stop life from continuing, that's a fact. But whether or not abortion is right or wrong is another question. One in which I don't feel like getting into.

This is not only logically dubious, it's blatant dishonesty. First of all, according to the CDC, most abortions (Over 80%) are performed before 13 weeks. Now, the brain isn't actually fully formed until at least ten weeks in, so classifying them as "babies" is nonsense. I mean, this is basic high-school biology, first it's a zygote, then an embryo..etc. I think you know this. A cell is not a person. The fundamental requirements for being called a baby I think wouldn't be met until about the third trimester, when abortion is performed via a procedure called dilate and extract or DX (Incorrectly labelled "partial birth abortions" by religious fanatics.) and are an absolute emergency measure. DX abortions are only performed if: 1. If the pregnancy will most likely kill the mother. 2. The fetus is already dead. (No moral problem there, I'd imagine?)
3. The fetus is missing vital organs, like the brain for example, and therefore cannot possibly survive. (DX procedures also make up LESS THAN 1% of total abortions.) Thats' also leaving out the fact that you reduce women to talking incubators or the moral realities of bringing a child into the world with the full knowledge it won't receive the love and support it needs, etc., etc. I'd also like to conduct a thought experiment, now... You obviously believe in God, specifically, the christian diety, now,...if god built and designed us, completely, and we know for a fact about one in five pregnancies spontaneously abort in miscarriage oftentimes with no perceptible reason,....is god not the most prolific abortionist who ever lived?

I don't really agree with abortion unless the baby is very severely deformed or if it's the result of rape etc.But I certainly don't agree with killing someone to get your point across.That's just evil.I don't agree with animal testing but I wouldn't want to kill one of my brothers who at some point in the future will come into contact with vivisection.

Tags
aren'tmenawful? feminism hypocrisy ignorance male domination omg pro-idiocy what about elmo
Back
Top Bottom