A small quarantine library (11 books - mixed format Epub/PDF)

S

stillilll88

The books I collated have now 'appeared' (uncredited) in the David A Smiths Google Drive collection - see the pinned post at the top of the downloads section labelled *try here first*.
It is under the heading of 'incoming' when you open the drive link.
FWD.

Got it! Thankyou:)
P.S - Its under the folder "incoming" if any of you are also still looking for it.

X

Xianese_Laowai

Hello, sir! I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but if it is possible, can you share the link once more, please! Thanks in advance!

Dirk Blaggard

FWD, I may be being dumb but i cant find these books on the google drive, there is books folder but it doesn't have some of these.
Please help

A

Arnau Vilà

if you are looking for anything particular send me a message and i will try to assist
Would you mind sharing the Johnny Marr autobiography (Set the boy free)? I can't seem to find it in the Google drive folder

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
Would you mind sharing the Johnny Marr autobiography (Set the boy free)? I can't seem to find it in the Google drive folder
As mentioned elsewhere, the books I shared are no longer hosted on Drive.
They were meant to be temporary for 'lockdown' and after many re-ups and nobody helping out, I'm not providing permanent hosting for them.
Book requested:
Regards,
FWD.

A

Arnau Vilà

Hi sir,
I'm very sorry, I hadn't read your previous post and thought it was still available on Google drive. I'm really grateful for the quick response! Thank you very much for the book!

Hope you have a great day,

Arnau

PD: excuse my English, I'm from Spain

Top Bottom