dedicated to thepoliticalrevolution

Sometimes my goddess
needs a break--
'to the country ill go' she says
(and doesn't invite me).
you'll find her there in dappled grass
sunning her naked self
while the bees nibble at her mons,
as succulent and taut as a melon ripe to bursting*.
sometimes my muse stretches herself out-
after a long days work giving speeches to bores-
in natori pajamas
(silk, thank you very much)
and drowsily,
her little bob Dylan mask poking out
from under the fecundity of her hair,
explains to me the nature of the afro:
"all natural", she says, with a prideful smile
as I swoon, near to fainting.
but sometimes too
she gets a lil bit cranky and disdainful
demanding that I give her attention
and write her poems.
at such times I say to her
"honeybunch" -
or "sweetcheeks"--
"pull that stick out of your arse,
you aint that famous!"
and at that she listens and shapes up
because I am
THE BOSS
in this relationship.

I thank you!

who else would like a poem?!

*yuck, who is this muse I have invoked?

didn't you like my poem, babygirl?!

“But madness? That small remnant of altered consciousness, pure or in response to circumstances. Circumstances of life, even those of the body itself and its chemistry. How cruel and stupid to punish this as we do with ostracism and fear, to have forged a network of fear, strong as the locks and bars of a back ward. This is the jail we could all end up in. And we know it. And watch our step. For a lifetime. We behave. A fantastic and entire system of social control, by the threat of example as effective over the general population as detention centers in dictatorships, the image of the madhouse floats through every mind for the course of its lifetime.”
― Kate Millett

“But madness? That small remnant of altered consciousness, pure or in response to circumstances. Circumstances of life, even those of the body itself and its chemistry. How cruel and stupid to punish this as we do with ostracism and fear, to have forged a network of fear, strong as the locks and bars of a back ward. This is the jail we could all end up in. And we know it. And watch our step. For a lifetime. We behave. A fantastic and entire system of social control, by the threat of example as effective over the general population as detention centers in dictatorships, the image of the madhouse floats through every mind for the course of its lifetime.”
― Kate Millett
im questioning the appropriateness of that response!

i know what im doin tonight. ima go down to the bar and find myself a cute lil bimbo with an iq of 75. yessir, that's what im gonna do...

maybe also go buy some chocolate!

Anyway, I'm patting myself on the MONS for being the FIRST registered member on this website to post a quote from Kate Millet.
I'm sure you'd like give my MONS a pat too.

Back
Top Bottom