A lot of MOZ Interviews which have not been online yet...

2 December 1995 - The Irish Times (Ireland)
Interview by Joe Jackson done during the visit to Dublin on the tour where Morrissey opened for David Bowie. Topics: himself, his fans, being an outsider, James Dean, Oscar Wilde, his career, his Irish origins.

irishtimes95.jpg

irishtimes95001.jpg

date unknown, its prob from Record mirror
qanda.jpg

the part of being photographed naked:p was apparently always there..well..mission accomplished:thumb:

"I have had a relationship which opened up a crucial area in me."

A daring admission, but then he goes into this non-sequitur, "But there is something unstoppable about the Wilde story..." WTF? I don't follow his train of thought there, or maybe it was a bit of an aversion tactic, you know change the subject.

next round: April 2006 - Mojo (UK)"Happy Now?" a Morrissey interview by Andrew Male on the eve of release of "Ringleader Of The Tormentors". Photos by Andy Fallon. Topics: Rome, Los Angeles, the new album and his collaborators on it, Jesse Tobias, Sanctuary Records, happiness, Pasolini, psychotherapy, music and cinema, his lyrics,his heroes, the Smiths, his autobiography, finding love.
mojo06interview1.jpg

mojo06interview2.jpg

mojo06interview3.jpg

mojo06interview4.jpg

mojo06interview5.jpg

mojo06interview6001.jpg

mojo06ipic1.jpg

mojocontents.jpg

discussions about the contents of all interviews about all the interviews in here are welcome

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this.
I purchased multilple copies of this at the time, but had yet to get around to reading it :crazy:
Great interview.
"What are your defence mechanisms? Sudden illness. It never fails" :lbf:
Also, he talks of Patric Doonan committing suicide in Margaretta Terrace in Chelsea; if you watch the start of the "Suedehead" promotional film by Tim Broad there are a series of flash cuts of street signs: 'Margaretta Terrace' and 'Chelsea'.
Another piece of the puzzle....

sorry the orginal interview post i did didnt work for size reasons and is also not possibel to post fo other reasons so i choose another interview which is also very interesting.its from an american newspaper 1991 where the interviewer actualy asked interesting q for a change.
16 June 1991 - Los Angeles Times (USA)
"10 Questions" interview by Kristina McKenna

interview91.jpg

interview91001.jpg

EDIT I HAVE EDITED THE SCAN AS THE 2ND PAGE WASNT PERFECTLY SCANNED SO YOU COULNT READ EVERYTHING -NOW YOU CAN

Last edited:
sorry the orginal interview post i did didnt work for size reasons and is also not possibel to post fo other reasons so i choose another interview which is also very interesting.its from an american newspaper 1991 where the interviewer actualy asked interesting q for a change.
times 1991

interview91.jpg

interview91001.jpg

Thank You for posting sister; a fascinating little interview. And a beautiful photograph too.

debris interview -a very rare fanzine-unseen til now.
November 1983 - Debris issue 2 (Manchester, UK fanzine)
Morrissey interview by Dave Haslam

debrisfanzine.jpg

debrisfanzine002.jpg

debrisfanzine003.jpg

Tags
fanzine interview interviews not online rare scans
Back
Top Bottom