80's "protest songs"mixtape ideas needed

I know it's done and all, but I have to say I am disappointed I missed the chance to plug Ship of Fools, by World Party. It was huge down here!

I am sure with the tracks comming up there could be a VOL 2 :)
Not sure if many seem interested in the upload for VOL 1 tho, but if someone fancies starting VOL 2 then lets go for it, I dont have a lot of spare time during week but will try and find some of the new tracks at weekend:guitar:

I am sure with the tracks comming up there could be a VOL 2 :)
Not sure if many seem interested in the upload for VOL 1 tho, but if someone fancies starting VOL 2 then lets go for it, I dont have a lot of spare time during week but will try and find some of the new tracks at weekend:guitar:

I'm trying to download it, but I think I'm too much of a tech tard. It's a cool compilation and I wants it!

Hi,

Click the link above where I have listed the songs and that will take you to megaupload web page ...... on the right it should have a 3 digit code you need to type this in the box next to it and click download it should then open up and say wait 43 seconds after that time you should be able to save it to your computer, it will save it as a zip file so you need to install free WINZIP and then yo should be able to open it. any problems PM me and I will try to help
Graham

Hi,

Click the link above where I have listed the songs and that will take you to megaupload web page ...... on the right it should have a 3 digit code you need to type this in the box next to it and click download it should then open up and say wait 43 seconds after that time you should be able to save it to your computer, it will save it as a zip file so you need to install free WINZIP and then yo should be able to open it. any problems PM me and I will try to help
Graham

Ta. I'll do my best. I'm on my school-issue laptop, but I doubt they'd object with me installing new things.

Hi Guys,

ust giving this a "bump".... there seemed a fair bit of interest in the initial idea but not in the final upload................. is it worth bothering with a VOL 2 or calling it a day on the idea, anyway its about time some mixtapes surfaced Graham:cool:

"Protest Songs" by Prefab Sprout:guitar:

Back
Top Bottom