5,751,133 people listen to Morrissey's lyrics every month on Spotify

im currently using a:leftmagnify:
to find the twat Drama LePew
numbers.:mad:

they are so tiny they are barely visible. this
total lack of success is what has him laying
sideways in bed poor cuck:(

The interviews Morrissey gave when LIHS came out didn't really help, so I'm not sure if even BMG wants him to speak out this time. And other than that, I don't really know what the co-operation would be. Although of course slagging BMG off in his website is not that great an idea either.
Nah, Moz did a great deal of promotion for LIHS. The BBC exclusive show, the Sunday Times cover interview spring to mind. Not to mention Der Spiegel. It sure helped making Spent the huge hit it became. Of course Moz would later have regretted doing it as he was misunderstood and misrepresented. Knowing Moz he will also feel that the label insufficiently supported him in the media backlash.
Now there seems to be a stalemate where neither BMG nor Moz are willing todo anything unless the other moves first.

The tour dates have been well promoted on the other hand, so it could also be that they wait with promoting the album till March when the album is released.

Some news here that some may find distressing.

Morrissey's Spotify followers have, well, they've uh, they've only gone and bloody increased again!

Now at 668,285 Followers!

If you check through this thread, you'll see that they've increased every single time!

Does anybody really give a toss about these figures? Really???
I'm sure one direction still have a huge fan base (probably including trolls/ Mozza haters who post on here), but it doesn't stop one direction being a crock of corporate shit (just like Coldplay/ modern day u2 etc).

Does anybody really give a toss about these figures? Really???
I'm sure one direction still have a huge fan base (probably including trolls/ Mozza haters who post on here), but it doesn't stop one direction being a crock of corporate shit (just like Coldplay/ modern day u2 etc).

Thewlis looks at them every day, so yes to some people really care about them.

UP UP AND AWAY THE BEAUTIFUL MOZ SPOTIFY NUMBERS!!!!:rock:
LIKE BEAUTIFUL BALLOONS:balloon::balloon:

maybe the TWATOOED one, Drama Le Pew can ask that annoying 15 yr old if she can let him have the spotify numbers for that sucko song wherein he didnt play arrange or sing. So he can get a baby bump on spotify. his numbers are currently minimal.:leftmagnify:

500 000 streams before its even officially released!!!!:rock:
incredible thats about 100 000 dollars already in the bank
for MOZ!!!:thumb:

Speaking of Spotify stats, congrats to Billie Eilish for over 1 million plays on the first day. Of course, accompanied by Johnny Marr on guitar!

Ah, well. It had to end some time. Morrissey's followers on Spotify can't go on increasing forever!

Or can they?

Yep!

Morrissey now has 671,977 Followers!

Bollocks! Why can't he keep getting more followers forever!?

So angry right now!

Only joking!

Another increase!

Morrissey now has 673,613 Followers on Spotify!

Morrissey is just hours away from playing some new tracks live in Leeds!

I f***ing hope someone posts footage!!!

Anyway, more happy news!

Another increase!

Morrissey now has 675,318 Followers on Spotify!

Another Spotify update.

Sad news this time though.

Not even joking this time.

Yeah I am!

You know I was! :)

Morrissey now has 677,138 Followers on Spotify!

More bad news for those that tried to cancel Morrissey.

Morrissey now has 680,670 Followers on Spotify!

Another increase in followers!

Now at 666,465 Followers!

Monthly listeners have increased as well.

Now at 1,830,542 Monthly Listeners.

Update!

Morrissey now has 1,858,637 Monthly Listeners.

Can someone post how many followers he has on Spotify, please?

Update!

Morrissey now has 1,858,637 Monthly Listeners.

Can someone post how many followers he has on Spotify, please?
Morrissey followers Nov 20.jpg

:lbf:

INCREDIBLE UPDATE AS MOZ LISTENERS EXPLODE IN NUMBERS!!!!:thumb:

MORE AND MORE MONIES ENTER MOZ BANK ACCOUNT!!:thumb:

call in skinny radish velcro and FC to they can explain how Fiona has infiltrated spotify:lbf:

LEPEW CONTINUES TO TANK!!:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom