45 Years Ago Today...

nugz

SUPAHSTAR!
The Beatles appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show for the first time! :guitar:

it's not on youtube, i swear. but the whole thing can be seen on video google. can't embed those here. :(

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7756999545272736794

beatlessullivan.jpg

:guitar:

My aunt & dad watched that performance, & my aunt went out & bought the first few Beatles singles, including the Swan "She Loves You". She gave all of them to me eons ago. I'll never part with them. :sweet:

I tried hard to remember what Beatles-related event happened 45 years ago today, but I failed!

:guitar:

My aunt & dad watched that performance, & my aunt went out & bought the first few Beatles singles, including the Swan "She Loves You". She gave all of them to me eons ago. I'll never part with them. :sweet:

I tried hard to remember what Beatles-related event happened 45 years ago today, but I failed!

haha, don't worry, I saw it somewhere, I didnt remember it on my own. ;)

I wonder if that was part of the reason why Paul played "I Saw Her Standing There", last night on the Grammys. I heard part of it and it sounded good. Apparently Dave Grohl played drums which is awesome. But yeah, strange milestone I guess.

The Beatles appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show for the first time! :guitar:

it's not on youtube, i swear. but the whole thing can be seen on video google. can't embed those here. :(

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7756999545272736794

beatlessullivan.jpg

Dare I say it changed world? Man, what awesome video....I have that on DVD...I think its the whole few shows they appeared on....worth the purchase.

I wonder if Letterman will mention it tonight?

Dare I say it changed world? Man, what awesome video....I have that on DVD...I think its the whole few shows they appeared on....worth the purchase.

I wonder if Letterman will mention it tonight?

i always wanted to see a taping of Letterman, only to say that I got to be in the Ed Sullivan theater, where the freaking Beatles played. :cool:

i always wanted to see a taping of Letterman, only to say that I got to be in the Ed Sullivan theater, where the freaking Beatles played. :cool:

i live on the west coast and even i have made it nyc to see a taping of Letterman(Conan and JStewart were better though) :straightface:
so i have faith you can make it over there too nugzie :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom