2020 Predictions for Steve

So we’re now at the start of April and our Steve is having a right 4ckin mare.
All his foolish behaviour trying to gain attention really has backfired hasn’t it.
Not looking good for the months ahead either.
Happy April Fool Steve :clap: :brows::clap:

??:knife:

He's a multi-millionaire. He spends each day as he likes.

Something tells me he's probably doing alright.

2020? He have a new record 20 march 2020 ,don't you know that? Maybe will come a deluxe edition ,who knows.But nothing more i ask for this year.
He must rest and laugh reading our posts.

And if it had been released this week would it have been number 3? It sold 6720 copies, that's £60720 in revenue and that is shit.

Doing alright my arse

?? :knife:

To think we might never have another Smiths night hosted by Amy Lame.

It's SO bleak.

The butcher believed us Nostradamus ?STEVE 2020 predictions an i am right, i never talk about a coronavirus,he said hat IANADOAC was going tobe bad and .. he is GREAT,he pointed his guns at a talented armored man and pointed his filthy knives at a man harder than diamond,and the man in question is more alive than ever!!!!!JAJALOL LOL.
MORRISSEY INVINCIBLE butcher way to the neighborhood butcher to sell clostridicas burgers!!!!!
Viva MORRISSEY!!!!!!

He will release a terrific album, which will be unfairly criticized because of politics and Moz Solo will be fully of f***wits like Benny posting bitter comments since Moz is 1000x more successful than they'll ever be,

UPDATE MID JULY 2020

Presently spending days in his Bowden bed munching on his Mammy’s K D Ts (Kerrygold Dubliner Toasties).
Endless days/nights spent decomposing whilst getting off watching X Factor wannabes perform naff cover versions of his songs filmed in their kitchen/bathrooms.
The only exercise is a walk to the bakery for pies, bread and cakes.

Meanwhile the rest of showbiz are embracing technology and are keeping themselves and their fanbase entertained online.

2020 is not looking very good at all for our lazy Luddite.

FFS Steven pull your 4kin finger out and stop wallowing in self pity. Time to get creative and actually DO SOMETHING of your own. :tiphat:

🇬🇧:knife:

Album is a commercial and critical flop>poor sales>blames record company>blames poor promotion>blames the guardian>cancels multiple tours>blames illness>blames the weather>jeans get baggier

Do you have insider info by any chance ?

🇬🇧 :knife:

UPDATE MID JULY 2020

Presently spending days in his Bowden bed munching on his Mammy’s K D Ts (Kerrygold Dubliner Toasties).
Endless days/nights spent decomposing whilst getting off watching X Factor wannabes perform naff cover versions of his songs filmed in their kitchen/bathrooms.
The only exercise is a walk to the bakery for pies, bread and cakes.

Meanwhile the rest of showbiz are embracing technology and are keeping themselves and their fanbase entertained online.

2020 is not looking very good at all for our lazy Luddite.

FFS Steven pull your 4kin finger out and stop wallowing in self pity. Time to get creative and actually DO SOMETHING of your own. :tiphat:

Peter Hook listening party tomorrow night Benny, he's discussing Closer on the 40th anniversary of it's release with Tim Burgess. Should be interesting. Did you say you were going to the rearranged Apollo gig as Im also going with my youngest daughter.

Peter Hook listening party tomorrow night Benny, he's discussing Closer on the 40th anniversary of it's release with Tim Burgess. Should be interesting. Did you say you were going to the rearranged Apollo gig as Im also going with my youngest daughter.

little benny got his anniversary copy yesterday from Rough Trade :thumb:
He’s a big fan of Mr H (he also plays bass)
I’m away from home this weekend but will try and listen in.
Yes we are going to the rearranged Apollo gig as well.
Sad day today. I read that Gorrilla opposite The Ritz is closing down.

little benny got his anniversary copy yesterday from Rough Trade :thumb:
He’s a big fan of Mr H (he also plays bass)
I’m away from home this weekend but will try and listen in.
Yes we are going to the rearranged Apollo gig as well.
Sad day today. I read that Gorrilla opposite The Ritz is closing down.

And The Deaf Institute, although I heard tonight there are a number of people interested in buying both. (Including some Manc musical icons)

Last edited:
And The Deaf Institute, although I heard tonight there are a number of people interested in buying both. (Including some Manc musical icons)

Fingers crossed, I was looking forward to getting back down there when things are safe to do so.

Fingers crossed, I was looking forward to getting back down there when things are safe to do so.

Same here, saw Buzzcocks first gig post Pete Shelley there last December, it was rammed and a brilliant atmosphere. Outside of Manchester, there's probably not a lot of interest but the place has seen a couple of really well known artists play warm up shows there prior to major arena tours, last one being Kylie Minogue.

Back
Top Bottom