2016 Canadian Tour

Major artists play only Toronto, Montreal, Quebec and Vancouver. That's it.

I saw him in Hamilton. It was a great show. Hawksley Workman opened.
I don't believe he lifted his ban of Canada, but wouldn't it be nice?

it would be great if he came to victoria only because im weary of travel and broke but at the same time it would be terrible to see him among a sea of philistines such as the ones that inhabit this place. i prefer to see if him in far off places where my knowledge of the inhabitants is limited and can thus imagine them as something other than repellent troglodytes. and in any case it would never happen because no one famous ever comes to victoria, they go to vancouver and anyone from victoria with any interest in seeing them goes there.

it would be great if he came to victoria only because im weary of travel and broke but at the same time it would be terrible to see him among a sea of philistines such as the ones that inhabit this place. i prefer to see if him in far off places where my knowledge of the inhabitants is limited and can thus imagine them as something other than repellent troglodytes. and in any case it would never happen because no one famous ever comes to victoria, they go to vancouver and anyone from victoria with any interest in seeing them goes there.

Hello fellow British Columbian.

On the surface I have every reason to doubt this, just like the 2016 "Asian tour". Let me give you dreamers a more realistic tour schedule for 2016.

May 6-May 15-Residency at the Hollywood Palladium (again)

May 20-22-San Diego

May 23-Downey

May 24-Hollywood Bowl

May 25-San Jose

May 26-San Francisco

May 28-Las Vegas

On the surface I have every reason to doubt this, just like the 2016 "Asian tour". Let me give you dreamers a more realistic tour schedule for 2016.

May 6-May 15-Residency at the Hollywood Palladium (again)

May 20-22-San Diego

May 23-Downey

May 24-Hollywood Bowl

May 25-San Jose

May 26-San Francisco

May 28-Las Vegas

Um, Downey? Yeah... Uh huh.

Back
Top Bottom