2011 Tour

my hawick tickets came 2 weeks ago... just waiting on bradford! :guitar:

Grimsby date changed to following Tuesday.......any others changed?

Bit of a blow really.

Wow, perhaps Janice Long wasn't batty after all. She announced this past Monday that Morrissey was going to be the last act on at Glastonbury before U2 take to the stage. U2 play Friday 24th when Moz was meant to be in Grimsby.
If Grimsby has been shunted shurely this must be the reason?

Wow, perhaps Janice Long wasn't batty after all. She announced this past Monday that Morrissey was going to be the last act on at Glastonbury before U2 take to the stage. U2 play Friday 24th when Moz was meant to be in Grimsby.
If Grimsby has been shunted shurely this must be the reason?

Maybe something just came up, either at Moz's end or at the venue and they had to change it. Doesn't mean he's going to add himself to the Glastonbury line-up at the last minute. The Pyramid stage before the headline act isn't really his "audience".
And don't call me Shurely (sic)

Maybe something just came up, either at Moz's end or at the venue and they had to change it. Doesn't mean he's going to add himself to the Glastonbury line-up at the last minute. The Pyramid stage before the headline act isn't really his "audience".
And don't call me Shurely (sic)

Your joking right? People who go to Glastonbury are ANYONES audience. They buy their tickets and lap up whatever is put in front of them. Glastonbury is nothing more than a social event these days. You can always tell when Glastonbury is on because the 'Ladies who Lunch' tell you that their offspring are attending. Ascot without the horses.

Your joking right? People who go to Glastonbury are ANYONES audience. They buy their tickets and lap up whatever is put in front of them. Glastonbury is nothing more than a social event these days. You can always tell when Glastonbury is on because the 'Ladies who Lunch' tell you that their offspring are attending. Ascot without the horses.

Bit of an exaggeration there, big boy.

Total bollocks, the depth of act sover numerous stages is amazing.I shall be at my 15th this year.

Fingers crossed Moz is there too.

I only saw 2 acts on the Pyramid last year and one of those was Rolf !

Total bollocks, the depth of act sover numerous stages is amazing.I shall be at my 15th this year.

Fingers crossed Moz is there too.

I only saw 2 acts on the Pyramid last year and one of those was Rolf !

I hope you enjoy yoursrelf too, but I wouldn't dream of signing up for a weekend of music unless I knew who'd be playing. Before the tv coverage you could do that at Glastonbury but not anymore. If Rolf Harris was playing a gig, I'd think about going!

I hope you enjoy yoursrelf too, but I wouldn't dream of signing up for a weekend of music unless I knew who'd be playing. Before the tv coverage you could do that at Glastonbury but not anymore. If Rolf Harris was playing a gig, I'd think about going!

Unless your taste is pretty limited you can never be disappointed at Glastonbury, far , far too much going on. Probably Metal aside they pretty much have all genres covered.

Dilemmas aplenty for me.

U2, Morrissey, BB King, Fleet Foxes, I am Kloot, Big Audio Dynamite, Eric Bibb , Primal Scream, Jimmy Cliff & Asian Dub Foundation and thats just from mid afternoon on the first day !

Hey, I'm in a bit of a f***ing mess, the worst thing that could've happened has and I won't be able to go to the new date in Grimsby(I live in Sweden at the moment and will have to go back). I've bought a ticket to Hawick from viagogo. I know that the prices are ridiculous but what are my chances of actually getting the tickets? Has anybody on here bought a ticket from them before? Am I kidding meself here?

Thankfully my Hawick tickets arrived from Ticketmaster a few weeks after the Dunfermline ones ordered within seconds of each other and I can now relax with all the arrangements in place ! Looking forward to the trip up , then to Glastonbury and across to Bradford, going to be some week !

:thumb: even the drugs are better at Ascot nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom