1st Smiths album remastered version?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29227

@Famous when dead:
Do we have the remastered version of the first album available please?
I think it was remastered by Marr in 2011?
Thanks.

Edit: Are the other Marr-remastered ones available??

Last edited by a moderator:
@Famous when dead:
Do we have the remastered version of the first album available please?
I think it was remastered by Marr in 2011?
Thanks.

Edit: Are the other Marr-remastered ones available??
Yes, from the pinned post I'd urge all to look at - go here:
Then -> 'Official Recordings' -> any of the 3 'The Smiths - Complete' (iTunes, LP, CD versions) will give you all 8 Marr remasters.
Regards,
FWD.

"The collection includes all four of the band's studio albums – ‘The Smiths’ (1984), ‘Meat Is Murder’ (1985), ‘The Queen Is Dead’ (1986), ‘Strangeways, Here We Come’ (1987) and their sole live album ‘Rank’ (1988) as well as firm fan favourite compilations ‘Hatful Of Hollow’ (1984), ‘The World Won’t Listen’ (1987) and ‘Louder Than Bombs’ (1987). Each has been taken back to original tape sources and remastered by Johnny Marr and Frank Arkwright at the world famous Metropolis Studios in London."

Yes, from the pinned post I'd urge all to look at - go here:
Then -> 'Official Recordings' -> any of the 3 'The Smiths - Complete' (iTunes, LP, CD versions) will give you all 8 Marr remasters.
Regards,
FWD.

"The collection includes all four of the band's studio albums – ‘The Smiths’ (1984), ‘Meat Is Murder’ (1985), ‘The Queen Is Dead’ (1986), ‘Strangeways, Here We Come’ (1987) and their sole live album ‘Rank’ (1988) as well as firm fan favourite compilations ‘Hatful Of Hollow’ (1984), ‘The World Won’t Listen’ (1987) and ‘Louder Than Bombs’ (1987). Each has been taken back to original tape sources and remastered by Johnny Marr and Frank Arkwright at the world famous Metropolis Studios in London."

Excellent, thanks FWD.

Back
Top Bottom