1st Aug ISLE OF MAN ,Douglas Royal Hall

sistasheila

tjekket
all newly added dates backed by TTY
wow...someone likes to travel there;)
have many artists played there on isle of man anyway? or is rather much more common place than i assume for artists to play?

Last edited:
Isle Of Man tickets

I just called the venue to ask when tickets would be on sale and was told that the contract has not yet been signed, and that they will have a better idea of when tickets might go on sale in "about a week".

Re: Isle Of Man tickets

any more news?

As of 9.30 this morning (Thursday 2nd June), the venue is still saying that contracts have not been signed. Given that this is a holiday resort and no doubt burger and hot dog stalls proliferate, I wonder if the delays might be due to the venue complex being unwilling to go meat-free for the day...? Just a thought. Seems rather odd that the contract has not been signed even after all the other gigs have gone on sale.

Re: Isle Of Man tickets

As of 9.30 this morning (Thursday 2nd June), the venue is still saying that contracts have not been signed. Given that this is a holiday resort and no doubt burger and hot dog stalls proliferate, I wonder if the delays might be due to the venue complex being unwilling to go meat-free for the day...? Just a thought. Seems rather odd that the contract has not been signed even after all the other gigs have gone on sale.

Thanks Diana.

I'll investigate in the week.

I doubt the meat issue is a factor. The absence of meat at a Morrissey gig is a rare occurrence if you think about it.

It being TT this week might have had something to do with it (personally I doubt it) but the Island basically stops and lots of people bugger off.

Normally, I would say that its a load of bollocks, but TTY seems to put pay to that.

I use to travel to the Isle of Man quite regularly and whilst I enjoyed the place, mainly because of its slight weirdness. I can't imagine Mozza will be selling out there. As most of the habitants are stuck in the past, I doubt if they even knows who he is :lbf:

I did see the Fun Loving Criminals there at the airport where one of the female airpost staff got Huey(?) to sign a red thong! Whether she had just been wearing it, I can not say, but it made me smile :p

I phoned the Villa this morning and was told they'd be on sale 9am tomorrow morning. Skeptical, I phoned back this afternoon and was told by someone else that it's not 'on the system' yet, but it would be any day now.

FWIW, someone else I know had also heard 9am tomorrow on the grapevine.

For anyone interested, the venue is small with the downstairs mainly standing with some seats around the outskirts (all general admission). Upstairs is reserved seating only.

Back
Top Bottom