10 Years... where did the time go?

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I don't come around these parts much if at all anymore... but I still drift around from time to time.

Most all my favs are with me on FB. Hope all is well...

But ten years... where did all the time go?

Backward Down the Number Line - Phish

here is some fluff... Catch ya round

10 years went by from the start to finish of that video you posted. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

The passing of time and all of its sickening crimes is making me sad again.

Urban, Moz quote robot.

To answer the question in the title thread, nowhere.
You realize when you are listening to the music that got you and still does. As it feels like an eternal moment.
Time only exists as a human invention and supposedly measured by the speed of light, and doesn't play a role in the incomprehensible, endless universe.
When we look up to the stars we look back into the past.
The past is visible, the future not.
We are mortal but even for those that live relatively short, during that time it seems eternal.
That contradiction is fascinating. To me.
Just an opinion.

OMG. Of all the different bummertimes I can even think of, and I can think of A LOT, Phish is without a doubt the biggest one :straightface:

Yes, I agree but each to their own.
It's music and there are people who don't like The Smiths and/or Moz.
And there are who do and like fish too, innit?
I mean the band, not the animal as food.
Or wait a second, there are probably, etc...

Yes, I agree but each to their own.
It's music and there are people who don't like The Smiths and/or Moz.
And there are who do and like fish too, innit?
I mean the band, not the animal as food.
Or wait a second, there are probably, etc...
I think Phish is "music" for people who have dropped so much acid that they can't really tell the difference between "music" and say, a tree. And I think they all wear Birkenstocks.

Birkenstocks, also, are "shoes" for people who don't know the difference between, say, "shoes" and say, a tree. :straightface:

There are people who don't like The Smiths. But there are also people who think Birkenstocks are shoes.

The moral of the story is, never, ever take on other people's bad taste. Because no one will ever come back to save you again.

I think Phish is "music" for people who have dropped so much acid that they can't really tell the difference between "music" and say, a tree. And I think they all wear Birkenstocks.

Birkenstocks, also, are "shoes" for people who don't know the difference between, say, "shoes" and say, a tree. :straightface:

There are people who don't like The Smiths. But there are also people who think Birkenstocks are shoes.

The moral of the story is, never, ever take on other people's bad taste. Because no one will ever come back to save you again.

Ha, I know what you mean, but...
Still feel a bit uncomfortable to be denigrating about someone's music taste as if mine is that better. It is of course.

When I hear fish, it feels like it is almost always about the one time, long lost love, and getting deeper and deeper into that feelings and emotions about it. Too deep and too regular. Not much variation in the feeling.
I know the feeling, sort of recognized it for a moment or 2 but then I thought geez, get on with your life.
I can smile about it now, but in that time it was terrible, but I just know I am not the only one.
It depresses me in a boring way. I want to be depressed in an interesting way. Why not? If I have to be depressed anyway? I think it is lsd music. Long trip.

Time is an invention by man and time does not exist in any way shape or form in space. Time was however needed so that the slaves would be able to know when they were supposed to work for someone. You also had the commercial problem cause how would people show up for transport set after a time schedule?

The invention of time that follows the planets movement is just a way to control people but our souls are timeless just like the space that surrounds us.

We only age cause of gravitation but our soul never ages. A person able to live without being aware of time would of course be much older than all of us are able to become under the rule of time.

Time is an invention by man and time does not exist in any way shape or form in space. Time was however needed so that the slaves would be able to know when they were supposed to work for someone. You also had the commercial problem cause how would people show up for transport set after a time schedule?

The invention of time that follows the planets movement is just a way to control people but our souls are timeless just like the space that surrounds us.

We only age cause of gravitation but our soul never ages. A person able to live without being aware of time would of course be much older than all of us are able to become under the rule of time.

This is actually true. A watch is a slave bracelet and a necktie is a noose.

I'm not sure what kind of drugs would make me listen to Phish. I definitely wouldn't waste any LSD on it.
Yeah I mean actually, I never really understood the association between Phish and lsd. Because lsd just takes something already superbad, and makes it TOTALLY THE WORST, and then also makes it NOT STOP, right? Ever. So who the heck would want Phish to not stop, ever? Not me!! :eek: Also I was thinking as I started typing this, that maybe it's just like, a bunch of fat people in tie-dye and birkenstocks from Vermont, just go and eat a bunch of Ben & Jerry's and then put on their Birkenstocks and then go see Phish.

And then they can all just be like, everything's from Vermont?

Except for Birkenstocks. But they need to wear those to complete the home grown, we-like-to-all-look-like-trolls-who-live-under-a-bridge look.

I know this guy who lives in one of the nicest hotels in Miami from Mon-Fri. He's lived there from Mon-Fri for 4 years, because his work makes him stay in Miami. Then on Friday afternoons, he gets on a plane and he goes to his super nice weekend house in Vermont. He says he tried to go on Tinder in Vermont one time, and he said it is NO joke, that all the laydeez were covered in phish tattoos and that they all had fat, hairy legs and unkempt toenails sticking out of their birkenstocks.

I nearly puked. But I think he was just saying to me that there's no one for him to go out to a nice dinner with there, and that he also doesn't like women with hairy armpits and phish tattoos.

Anyway the moral of the story is, I do not eat Ben & Jerry's :eek:, and I do not listen to phish. :eek: Cuz the truth is, we all have to draw the line somewhere.

High-kicks and hi-jinx, yo. Thats's all I'm interested in. :dancers::dancers::dancers:

Yeah I mean actually, I never really understood the association between Phish and lsd. Because lsd just takes something already superbad, and makes it TOTALLY THE WORST, and then also makes it NOT STOP, right? Ever. So who the heck would want Phish to not stop, ever? Not me!! :eek: Also I was thinking as I started typing this, that maybe it's just like, a bunch of fat people in tie-dye and birkenstocks from Vermont, just go and eat a bunch of Ben & Jerry's and then put on their Birkenstocks and then go see Phish.

And then they can all just be like, everything's from Vermont?

Except for Birkenstocks. But they need to wear those to complete the home grown, we-like-to-all-look-like-trolls-who-live-under-a-bridge look.

I know this guy who lives in one of the nicest hotels in Miami from Mon-Fri. He's lived there from Mon-Fri for 4 years, because his work makes him stay in Miami. Then on Friday afternoons, he gets on a plane and he goes to his super nice weekend house in Vermont. He says he tried to go on Tinder in Vermont one time, and he said it is NO joke, that all the laydeez were covered in phish tattoos and that they all had fat, hairy legs and unkempt toenails sticking out of their birkenstocks.

I nearly puked. But I think he was just saying to me that there's no one for him to go out to a nice dinner with there, and that he also doesn't like women with hairy armpits and phish tattoos.

Anyway the moral of the story is, I do not eat Ben & Jerry's :eek:, and I do not listen to phish. :eek: Cuz the truth is, we all have to draw the line somewhere.

High-kicks and hi-jinx, yo. Thats's all I'm interested in. :dancers::dancers::dancers:
They call all their friends in Vermont and tell them that they're at the Phish concert and the friends say "I would have gone but I have to get up early to work at Ben and Jerry's and I didn't have any lsd anyway."

Tinder in Vermont sounds like a good shorty story collection.

Back
Top Bottom