1 ticket for Royal Albert Hall for sale

Hi to you all.

I have one ticket for Royal Albert hall for sale if I get tickets for the Oslo-gig. They`re out for sale tomorrow.

I will not be charging more than I bought them for. But I have one problem: Since I`m from Norway seetickets has emailed me with information that I will have to collect my ticket at the venune on the night of the concerts. How can I get them to send the tickets to me, so I`ll can sell them further?

Hi to you all.

I have one ticket for Royal Albert hall for sale if I get tickets for the Oslo-gig. They`re out for sale tomorrow.

I will not be charging more than I bought them for. But I have one problem: Since I`m from Norway seetickets has emailed me with information that I will have to collect my ticket at the venune on the night of the concerts. How can I get them to send the tickets to me, so I`ll can sell them further?

Is it a STANDING ticket darling?

If so I'll take it! I am still one ticket short for the RAH show! :(

PM me after tomorrow to sort out the details if it's still for sale by then :)

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
Hi to you all.

You can let Seetickets change the delivery address to an address in the UK.
So the person who will buy your ticket (Alma for instance ;) ) will receive your ticket at their house address.

whooo Go Alma :D

i was almost tempted, but what with the extra Brixton one i just cant stretch myself any further, shame really as the RAH would be a GREAT venue :rolleyes:

I may be interested in that ticket, so long as it's not positioned in the aRse of the world :D

Back
Top Bottom