Morrissey Central “the first, full, firm spectrum of time now my hurling days are done and there’s no one to tell and there’s nowhere to run.” (August 16, 2020)

1597570071879.png
1597570114837.png
1597570157186.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey, I am so sorry to hear of the passing of you beloved mother! The flowers are beautiful as are your words. My prayers are with you in this sad time.

Fans were invited to send flowers, and I appreciate that you don't like that idea.
Since many fans responded, it is only fair to post some pictures though., and I think the result is quite spectacular.
Many fans? Those 42 bouquets and stalks were sent by the same 14 people on here, who’ve been apologizing for Morrissey’s lack of empathy toward humanity for the past 15-20 years.

Also the same ones who buy up 3 copies of each of his reissues, to keep him in the top 5 on Poland.

Begging for flowers is just another low on the swirl of the bowl.

Has anyone had the kindness to send over a nice roast of beef or Billy Roll? One cannot live on bread, vodka and Kerrygold alone - during these harsh times.

A77-B0-A5-C-7-EAD-475-C-9450-F1-FCF1937-BC6.jpg[IMG]

Deepest condolences to you from California. Sending you oceans of flowers and oceans of love and support during this unbearable time. I know nothing can take away the pain or fill the void but may you somehow find solace in beautiful memories of your beloved mom. May she rest in peace.
:bouquet:

Deepest condolences to you from California. Sending you oceans of flowers and oceans of love and support during this unbearable time. I know nothing can take away the pain or fill the void but may you somehow find solace in beautiful memories of your beloved mom. May she rest in peace.
:bouquet:

Dude, are you really from California? You should know Morrissey's mom lived in Moz Angeles. It's nice that you people want to send flowers, but this was not her house or Morrissey's. This was the house that was used in the photo shoot for the interview T-shirt from the Kill Uncle tour and is an Airbnb. Messages from Morrissey are composed from Morrissey's social media team in Reseda.

Now don't come invade L.A. looking for her real house like you people did after you saw "the importance of being Morrissey" and Morrissey had to move to a secret location in Malibu.

Dude, are you really from California? You should know Morrissey's mom lived in Moz Angeles. It's nice that you people want to send flowers, but this was not her house or Morrissey's. This was the house that was used in the photo shoot for the interview T-shirt from the Kill Uncle tour and is an Airbnb. Messages from Morrissey are composed from Morrissey's social media team in Reseda.

Now don't come invade L.A. looking for her real house like you people did after you saw "the importance of being Morrissey" and Morrissey had to move to a secret location in Malibu.

I wanna live in Malibu with Steve...as my neighbor lol

This is not the same house as on Air bnb.
That is a different flat in the Bowdon area where M once lived.
Most fans know that Beechmount was the house where M lived when in Manchester and also where his mum lived. I should know. I once had the nerve to walk up the driveway and knock on the front door. M’s mum answered the door followed by several cats.
We had a brief conversation about the fact that, at the time, M was not home and was recording in a studio near London (Hook End).
I apologised for intruding and slowly walked back towards Bowdon Road.
By coincidence I’ve worked in Bowdon on a few occasions since and have seen plenty of comings and goings from Beechmount. One time was when a car exited the gates with Low in High School blaring out of the car stereo. So, I’m sorry but you are wrong.
Anyroad, M has been in Bowdon all summer as he was seen shopping in the area on a few occasions. Show us some proof that his mum lived in America.

"It's so curious: one can resist tears and 'behave' very well in the hardest hours of grief. But then someone makes you a friendly sign behind a window, or one notices that a flower that was only in bud yesterday has suddenly blossomed, or a letter slips from a drawer...and everything collapses" - Colette.
A candle lit and loving intentions set for the days ahead. 🥀

His fishing for sympathy has only just begun.
What we see depends mainly on what we look for. Your words say a lot about you and they come back to you at some point. If you don't like him, don't look at him. But the dead deserve respect and grief can be expressed in whatever way the family feels it.

The passing of any loved one is so hard...but your mom, I can only imagine the sorrow. Rest In Peace dear lady. :praying:

Many fans? Those 42 bouquets and stalks were sent by the same 14 people on here, who’ve been apologizing for Morrissey’s lack of empathy toward humanity for the past 15-20 years.

Also the same ones who buy up 3 copies of each of his reissues, to keep him in the top 5 on Poland.

Begging for flowers is just another low on the swirl of the bowl.

Alright some fans then, or maybe just a few.
But I am curious to know how you can be so sure that only 14 fans sent flowers.

Most fans know that Beechmount was the house where M lived when in Manchester and also where his mum lived. I should know. I once had the nerve to walk up the driveway and knock on the front door. M’s mum answered the door followed by several cats.
We had a brief conversation about the fact that, at the time, M was not home and was recording in a studio near London (Hook End).
By coincidence I’ve worked in Bowdon on a few occasions since and have seen plenty of comings and goings from Beechmount. One time was when a car exited the gates with Low in High School blaring out of the car stereo. So, I’m sorry but you are wrong.
Anyroad, M has been in Bowdon all summer as he was seen shopping in the area on a few occasions. Show us some proof that his mum lived in America.
That is very creepy and borderline stalking

That is very creepy and borderline stalking
Creepy?? Stalking?? It was the early 90s and a friend told me where M lived. I was a teenager and a huge fan. Why would i not go and knock on the door? This is all pre-Fakebook or any form of social media (or the internet). So all those fans who pestered the Beatles etc were all stalkers or creeps? It’s called teenage fandom. Morrissey was just the same when he would follow his idols around and getting into soundchecks etc.
If M had answered the door then i would have probably run a mile.

Creepy?? Stalking?? It was the early 90s and a friend told me where M lived. I was a teenager and a huge fan. Why would i not go and knock on the door? This is all pre-Fakebook or any form of social media (or the internet). So all those fans who pestered the Beatles etc were all stalkers or creeps? It’s called teenage fandom. Morrissey was just the same when he would follow his idols around and getting into soundchecks etc.
If M had answered the door then i would have probably run a mile.
He doesn’t have good history with fans calling and professing their adoration.

In la fans used to park their cars to block the street so he would have to get out of his car to request people move so they got to talk to him. On tour he has had people turn up in the middle of the night at his hotel room door.

“on a few occasions since and have seen plenty of comings and goings from Beechmount. One time was when a car exited the gates with Low in High School blaring out of the car stereo.”

Were you working outside his drive?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom