Morrissey Central “SWEETIE PIE” (December 17, 2021)

Two images - one of a Morrissey piñata and another photoshop image. Both artists (or artist) “unknown”.

604B0EE8-3FD4-4B57-81D2-1D66CF3B066C.jpeg

32B100AB-0967-4CEE-BD00-92AF4A004228.jpeg

Oh please no more.

What happened to our Morrissey? The very sum of all these years of art is some stupid very boring photoshop images?

Maybe something like a 2021 recap and a hint of what may be to come in 2022 would be a more appropriate and interesting post on an artist's "official" page?

just those that are bothered by it.
totally right ket why do prople get their drawers in a twist over these images,it isnt M that is posting them.

That piñata is ugly! It's nothing like Moz!!!. I would look for more quality material there are many things of Morrissey made by talented people!!! Sometimes I think if Moz really checks what he.nephew or whatever, publish in Central, and I can not imagine Moz approving the publication of many things that have come out in central

That piñata is ugly! It's nothing like Moz!!!. I would look for more quality material there are many things of Morrissey made by talented people!!! Sometimes I think if Moz really checks what he.nephew or whatever, publish in Central, and I can not imagine Moz approving the publication of many things that have come out in central
The pinata is meant to tempt you to objectify it and to think of demolishing it. The artist didn't make it ugly enough for that.

The piñata has french fries, mani nuts, vodka-flavored toast, and penne rigatte with Rita Pavone pomodoro sauce

Inside Moz's head. The most beautiful neural connections shine, when the creative circuits of lyricism are activated he runs to find a pen and writes JA JA JA JA !!!!

Dear Creator of The Matrix unto which we are plugged into, please please please don't let the last story on Moz Solo for 2021 be called 'sweetie pie'. Please make us another story to end the year. You see I hate that song with a passion and it will be an ill omen that 2022 will be an Anus Horribilis.

Tags
morrissey central photoshop

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom