"¡The Best Of! Morrissey" vinyl released (30 August, 2019)

full

Today is the official release date for ¡The Best Of! Morrissey.
This is the first time it has been available on black/clear 180g vinyl.
The black Parlophone vinyl has been available almost a week prior in many UK indie shops and one clear ltd. vinyl Rhino version of the record has been spotted via Twitter so far (insert with the record states 1600 made):

20190830_155427.jpg

The standard version is showing in the majority of usual suppliers.
A selected few:
HMV (their online ordering is finally fixed)
Amazon UK / Amazon USA

Rough Trade / Crash et al

Interestingly, the clear vinyl version still appears in stock via Rhino and is also still on the Warners Music Australian Store (as pointed out by @ordinaryboy86 ).
Morrissey Central made a further post of one picture on the 2nd of September.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this album!
Can't wait for the tour to start, hopefully he will play a good deal from this album.
It’s not a f***ing album though, is it - li’l shooter?

It’s another “Melvis’ Best” compilation. There are plenty already and they get weaker, with each release, as time passes.

The record company is just scraping the barrel to recoup what they’ve tossed away on Steve, at the expense of the sycophants and tube-dwellers around here.

It’s fun to watch!

Best of, World of, satiate the need.

It’s basically all just sad joke at this point, isn’t it?
eh no,its called selling a product,lets face it every artist has done the same over the years,roxy music and bryan ferry have been dong this for decades,same songs just packaged differently.

It’s another “Melvis’ Best” compilation. There are plenty already and they get weaker, with each release, as time passes.

The record company is just scraping the barrel to recoup what they’ve tossed away on Steve, at the expense of the sycophants and tube-dwellers around here.

It’s fun to watch!
tell you what isn't fun,reading your melvis bollocks everyday on here.

I can't justify buying it to myself so I'm not buying it. I have all but 3 of the songs on vinyl and I'm not paying the guts of €30 for 3 songs.
It's, €24.99 in Tower Records, go on, you know you want to. I just saved you a fiver.

Beautiful product, amazing tracklist, Moz at the peak of his powers. Would have sprinted to the shop if this was available when the cd came out. Now it's a lazy click or two and wait for the postie, but you gotta have it ain't ya?

It’s fun to watch!
Melvis.... Lemsiv... . Lemsip!
Sore throat, blocked sinus, aching limbs, try Lemsip.
I feel it coming on everytime there's a Melvis post
Hopefully you'll be the only one with the runs.

Melvis.... Lemsiv... . Lemsip!
Sore throat, blocked sinus, aching limbs, try Lemsip.
I feel it coming on everytime there's a Melvis post
Hopefully you'll be the only one with the runs.
I don’t take Lemsip because I don’t get colds (or the runs). I shit logs like short-range brown missiles. Don’t even need toilet paper, son.

Wanna know why? It’s because I’ve been eating animals for breakfast lunch and dinner since before most of the punk-ass rubes around here were born

I’ve built up an immune system that’s so powerful, not even a half-cooked veal sandwich at a half-baked Smiths reunion tailgate party could affect it. It flourishes on good bacteria and destroys the rest. Kind of like me, on this site.

I’m not some malnourished, vegan Melvis hanger-on.

When I drop bombs, they splash on target with ZERO collateral damage, so provided you’re not a weak-ass, toilet-dwelling target like Gordyboy, Vegan-troll77 or half-wit Hovis, you should be fine. ;)

It's, €24.99 in Tower Records, go on, you know you want to. I just saved you a fiver.
Yah its dipped down a bit on Amazon too but I couldn't be arsed. I've spent so much money on records over the last 12 months its ridiculous. Enjoying Kraftwerk vinyl these days and looking forward to Peter Hook in September in Limerick. Gazza Numan later in Sept. I haven't listened to Moz in months (apart from California Son).

I don’t take Lemsip because I don’t get colds (or the runs). I shit logs like short-range brown missiles. Don’t even need toilet paper, son.

Wanna know why? It’s because I’ve been eating animals for breakfast lunch and dinner since before most of the punk-ass rubes around here were born

I’ve built up an immune system that’s so powerful, not even a half-cooked veal sandwich at a half-baked Smiths reunion tailgate party could affect it. It flourishes on good bacteria and destroys the rest. Kind of like me, on this site.

When I drop bombs, they splash on target with ZERO collateral damage, so provided you’re not a weak-ass, toilet-dwelling target like Gordyboy, Vegan-troll77 or half-wit Hovis, you should be fine. ;)
So that's blackcurrant flavour then, "l'il shooter" :crazy:

So that's blackcurrant flavour then, "l'il shooter" :crazy:
...says the flavourless hack.

I don’t like currants. They’re a well known cause of anal leakage. My shit is smooth, solid and proper.

...and, incidentally, only half-wit twats end their nonsensical, slug-level come-back posts with an animated emoji.

Ramp up your game or hit the bench, where you belong, kiddo. You’re well beyond your pay grade.

The level of basic cognoscente ability around here is dissipating faster than a fart in a car with all the windows rolled down.

It’s fun to watch!
It's released by Rhino and Parlaphone you moron. They've lost nothing from Morrissey. Back under your rock you little creep :)

It's released by Rhino and Parlaphone you moron. They've lost nothing from Morrissey. Back under your rock you little creep :)
That makes it an album? ...and you’re pussy hurts because....

WTF is wrong with kids these days? Get some protein, Sally. You’re pontificating like a squat little bitch.

Other than things like Now 1, I don’t understand Best Ofs being sought after in 180g vinyl reissues form. Leaves me completely cold.

Studio albums yes, but compilations feel daft.

After that there will be an even rarer version where you sign it yourself. Guaranteed one of a kind.

I do plan on signing some of Steves books in the Trafford Centre, Waterstones.
Once signed I will give out clues where to find them and photographic evidence to back it all up.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom