Morrissey Central "#YourLivesMatter" (July 1, 2020)

I hope it's not a BLM endorsement, but some ironic way of using someone like Baldwin (I don't get Moz's apparent obsession with him) against them (much as MLKIII and Muhammad Ali, Jr. have come out against BLM) - which it does not seem to be given the #yourlivesmatter hashtag variant.

BLM is the most prominent and effective racist group active in today's world (their claim to be "anti-racist" is Orwellian doublespeak - similar to SPLC being one of the most prominent "hate groups" while annointing itself as "watchdog of hate").

I hope it's not a BLM endorsement, but some ironic way of using someone like Baldwin (I don't get Moz's apparent obsession with him) against them (much as MLKIII and Muhammad Ali, Jr. have come out against BLM) - which it does not seem to be given the #yourlivesmatter hashtag variant.

BLM is the most prominent and effective racist group active in today's world (their claim to be "anti-racist" is Orwellian doublespeak - similar to SPLC being one of the most prominent "hate groups" while annointing itself as "watchdog of hate").
That's so true what you say about the Southern Poverty Law Center. They give ACLU a run for their money in that category at the end of each day. Hypocrisy + Money = Much More Hypocrisy and Much Much More $$$$.

lol :lbf:

Of course Morrissey is a racist. He's just less consistent and committed than some.

I'd like to see his face if he ever read something by James Baldwin and understood it.

Reelfountain experiences an embarrassing uptick in mania as Morrissey doubles-down on his BLM endorsement. Her mother better hide the butter knives for the rest of the day.

It is an absolute lie to say police target people because they are black. Stop committing crimes, and stop resisting arrest when you do and none of this would’ve happened.
Yes, tell that to the black folks here who were killed by the police while they were sleeping or in their living room playing video games or taking a walk to buy an iced tea.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom