Morrissey Central "#YourLivesMatter" (July 1, 2020)

I will take this as proof that he supports the BLM cause & no one will dissuade me.

Perhaps just a cute reminder that while everybody and their PA lately has been frantically googling and posting Mr Baldwin quotes & clips, Morrissey has been 'promoting' the man for at least ten years?

Loves James Baldwin. Loves Dick Gregory. But, yeah, total Nazi fascist far-right racist scumbag...

Perhaps just a cute reminder that while everybody and their PA lately has been frantically googling and posting Mr Baldwin quotes & clips, Morrissey has been 'promoting' the man for at least ten years?

Loves James Baldwin. Loves Dick Gregory. But, yeah, total Nazi fascist far-right racist scumbag...

Oh give over. This is the same rationale as 'I can't be racist, I know black people'

Oh push off. Big difference between 'knowing black people' and loving and promoting the radical racially-themed works and words of artists such as Baldwin and Gregory.

I will take this as proof that he supports the BLM cause & no one will dissuade me.

Take a look under that James Baldwin video. #YourLivesMatter isn't there. Nobody is using that hashtag. The reason for this is that it belittles #BlackLivesMatter. Morrissey knows this. He may as well have typed white lives matter. I suspect that that is what he really wants to say.

SO RACZiST!!!!!!!!!

Not me.

One needs to let oneself be winded up
by someone else. It’s one’s choice.
So do you think he's supporting BLM or trying to subvert or criticise it? It's not clear to me which it is. I'd like to think he's supporting it but one can never be sure.

So do you think he's supporting BLM or trying to subvert or criticise it? It's not clear to me which it is. I'd like to think he's supporting it but one can never be sure.

He’s always taken and seems to prefer the position of not being clear to most others.

In his own strange way ... he is supporting BLM.

Morrissey never does anything by the book.

he knows that hashtag is controversial, right? I mean, i dont care, but moz haters can take this as a #allivematter sort of statement

All Lives Matter.
Cecil the lion was killed 5 years ago today, after being left to suffer overnight by the US dentist Wally Palmer who shot him with a bow and arrow. Cecil's son Xanda was shot two years later and organisations like The World Wildlife Fund, presided over by "Prince" Phillip, try to convince us that trophy hunting is a conservation measure, hence it was deemed legal to lure a protected lion accustomed to humans, from his safe zone to kill him, even though he was wearing a research radio collar. The WWF have done such a good job of conservation that the population of lions is declining and is currently at 15,000 from 20,000 in 2015.
All lives matter. Nobody needs a hashtag to tell us right from wrong.
"Moral apathy, the death of the heart".
Violence against people or animals based on history "it's always been so because....." is never justified, and violent reaction is never justified.
The past 4 months are further evidence that some regard this planet as their playground, to spread whatever virus, enforce whatever laws/rules that suit them and start whatever violence they wish, with no repercussions - except to the pawns in the game who suffer. We have script readers to tell us what to think, whether they be Prime Ministers or news anchors.
Personal Sovereignty without any gimmicky hashtag is where it's at.

It is an absolute lie to say police target people because they are black. Stop committing crimes, and stop resisting arrest when you do and none of this would’ve happened.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom