Your one Morrissey wish for 2010

My one wish is that Kewpie dies.

I haven't been here long and don't know too much about this loathsome person, but from what I've seen, I find him/her excruciatingly annoying.

WOW - that's cold. I don't know any of the mods, but surely they're not that bad?? I think what you said is intolerable...

My one Morrissey wish for 2010 - Because he's been really sick for quite a while, I have to agree with the others - GOOD HEALTH.

Er, but it would be awesome to see him again, too! Just thought I'd squeeze that in (I know! I know! Just one...) :)

I just want to see the boy happy.

There's so much I wish him. I can't just say one thing. Record deal. Good health. Feeling fine (I'm not going to use the word happiness). Love (I don't mind being that person).
There are two options, either ignore me or tell me off ;) I don't really mind if people ignore me :thumb:

I hope he gets to do whatever the hell he wants to do.

I hope he gets to do whatever the hell he wants to do.

Nice choice in granting him what he wants to do rather than what we want him to do! *granted*
OK, I have used up my limit of grantings, so that's it - carry on by all means, but the genie will be back in 364 days:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I get one wish, all right...
I wish that Morrissey would hire my band Stone Lion to back him up on a chart topping album and triumphant world tour..

Does this not sound very realistic? I figure I got a better shot at it than Marr...:guitar:

I get one wish, all right...
I wish that Morrissey would hire my band Stone Lion to back him up on a chart topping album and triumphant world tour..

Does this not sound very realistic? I figure I got a better shot at it than Marr...:guitar:

That's two things:thumb:
You can only have the chart topping album or the triumphant tour. You can't have both:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
go jj
Back
Top Bottom