Your one Morrissey wish for 2010

My one wish is that Kewpie dies.

I haven't been here long and don't know too much about this loathsome person, but from what I've seen, I find him/her excruciatingly annoying.

I've had my disagreements with Kewpie, but that is the last thing I would wish on her or anyone - even a united fan. Bad taste indeed.
So I *grant* you bad karma for 2010 for your nastiness.

Jukebox Jury

My wish is that he'll somehow be more fulfilled in his career. Maybe a #1 single or some kind of an award that he respects or even just another surge of popularity for him. He seems to enjoy that kind of thing so.

Scarlet.
Just one wish:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I wish to thank the genie for getting me a Moz ticket for his 50th birthday show at the Apollo. (and for Skinny and Mr Ghost for helping to organise it)

Cheers Phil.

As for Moz.

Would love to see a live DVD come out which rivals Who put the M in Manchester for content and effort.

cossy

To fall in love, completely, entirely, and for it to endure.

I wish to thank the genie for getting me a Moz ticket for his 50th birthday show at the Apollo. (and for Skinny and Mr Ghost for helping to organise it)

Cheers Phil.

As for Moz.

Would love to see a live DVD come out which rivals Who put the M in Manchester for content and effort.

cossy

Did I get you a ticket?:confused: It was a long time ago!
Wish *granted*

To fall in love, completely, entirely, and for it to endure.
Wish definately *granted* - especially as you didn't say ''fall in love with me''.
You just want to see the boy happy:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Re: Mozmic dancer . . . .!

You are so naughty! I much preferred your dancing banana - why not have . .a . . . . grooving kiwi or . . . a singing pomegranate?

Happy New Year everyone, lorra lorra love, secret anonmous uber famous artist! x x x

:guitar::guitar::guitar:

:)

:sweet:

My only wish is for Morrissey to have a healthy and happy 2010.
2009 wasn't the best for him from a health point of view, so here's to a re- invigorated Morrissey and all the joy that can potentially bring!

Happy New Year fellow Solo users.

Lux xx

Good health of course. Also I hope he gets a book deal soon, his updates on true to you blow me away so I can imagine that his auto- biography would be an insightful, intellectual delight.

I can't deal in options. You have to wish for which wish (option) you wish for:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

OK. I wish for him to get a #1 single in the following year. I think it would please him to his deepest depths.

What in the Hell is wrong with you?

You have to wonder about the members who mouth off like that when their post count is less than a hundred, eh?

I've come to wish Morrissey an Unhappy New Year from the one he left behind, etc. :drama:

I wish for him a new record deal since it's clear he has the determination to go forward. He wants to, needs to, and we need him to do it. And of course, good health, to make this all possible.

Last edited:
Tags
go jj
Back
Top Bottom