Suedehead
He Knows I'd Love To See Him
You're The One For Me Fatty
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
Alsatian Cousin
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
/Everyday Is Like Sunday
/The National Front Disco

This show couldn't possibly be as good as the previous one. Security was much tighter, making it almost impossible to get on stage. The few that did were supposedly thrown out. There was no change in the setlist.

Morrissey shook a tambourine during the first few bars of "Certain People I Know" then threw it into the audience. It was soon returned to him, perhaps through security, so he picked it up and threw it again. Later, Morrissey started "You're The One For Me Fatty" with maracas and, in similar fashion, threw them into the crowd when he was done with them.

Before "Suedehead" he addressed the audience for the first time, saying "Well you know I'm very... you know I'm very shy". That song saw the first fan making it on stage. After "Alsatian Cousin", Morrissey started "I terribly need to say that erm..." but in true Morrissey fashion, never finished. At the end of "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful", Morrissey threw his shirt into the audience, and left, followed by his musicians.

During the usual noisy ending of "The National Front Disco", Alain set fire to his guitar while Morrissey mumbled unrecognizable words. After that Morrissey left the stage and while the other musicians trashed their instruments, Boz read a poem from the book "The Shropshire Lad" written by the traditional English poet A.E. Housman.

Back
Top Bottom