Yet more 'Morrissey Clips' - Morrissey Central: awards, interviews & signings (28th May)

A selection of '90s YT videos linked to by SER today:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-clips

MTV: Vauxhall signing '94.
Tower Records, Philly, May '94.
MTV: interview & signing '94.
Q Award for best writer.
MTV: fan interviews '92.
Ivor Novello award '98.
TFI Friday '97.
Carson: Sing Your Life '91.
MTV: Finsbury '92.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
What an odd thing to do: suddenly posting loads of clips from his 'peak Moz' period. You've got to wonder whether that's for our benefit or his.

This is the equivalent of your life flashing before your eyes just before your career ends. Castlefield STILL not sold out. I reckon BMG said 'get out there and shake yer money-maker, or you're off the books'. I think this could very well be the end.

This is the equivalent of your life flashing before your eyes just before your career ends. Castlefield STILL not sold out. I reckon BMG said 'get out there and shake yer money-maker, or you're off the books'. I think this could very well be the end.

Yes, and when he hopefully retires soon, then you would be the happiest person on earth. Because Morrissey is racist since 1988 (Bengali in platforms), and you are the big nose who knows.
But you will still post here in 2023 about an artist whom you hate since 35 years. How poor are YOU?

Just like the last time it was all over

You forgot the part about how this means The Smiths will reform. Isn't that usually included when you do your Baba Vanga act?
4101836_f260.jpg

doh:

ALL shows will be SOLD OUT when they take place. Just like all the others.:bow:
Reality.:rofl:

He owns his record label it be hard to screw that Up, besides haven't you seen by now, moz army will always be there

"Low in High School will be Morrissey’s first studio album since 2014 and his debut for BMG, who will also be partnering with Morrissey on the launch of his new label, Etienne Records."

If he "owned" his own record label, then why didn't he release LIHS until he had a deal with BMG? No BMG, no Etienne. With the weird exception of "Kiss Me A Lot," he refuses to do anything unless he has big label backing.

And if a show doesn't sell out?
So what...?
Really,you seem more interested in money than Morrissey.
And you still haven't come up for any evidence that M has only EVER been in "it" for the money.

"Low in High School will be Morrissey’s first studio album since 2014 and his debut for BMG, who will also be partnering with Morrissey on the launch of his new label, Etienne Records."

If he "owned" his own record label, then why didn't he release LIHS until he had a deal with BMG? No BMG, no Etienne. With the weird exception of "Kiss Me A Lot," he refuses to do anything unless he has big label backing.
Precisely right. He loves spending other people's money.

It's pretty simple, surely you have figured it out by now....HE IS MORRISSEY HE HAS PROVEN HIS CLOUT....ILL SPELL IT FOR YOU.....ICONIC....whether you like him or not

It's pretty simple, surely you have figured it out by now....HE IS MORRISSEY HE HAS PROVEN HIS CLOUT....ILL SPELL IT FOR YOU.....ICONIC....whether you like him or not
He's proven he's a washed up racist c*** who can't sell records or concerts anymore. Except in places where there's money to be made from folk who don't know what he's said over here.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom