Yet more 'Morrissey Clips' - Morrissey Central: awards, interviews & signings (28th May)

A selection of '90s YT videos linked to by SER today:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-clips

MTV: Vauxhall signing '94.
Tower Records, Philly, May '94.
MTV: interview & signing '94.
Q Award for best writer.
MTV: fan interviews '92.
Ivor Novello award '98.
TFI Friday '97.
Carson: Sing Your Life '91.
MTV: Finsbury '92.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
As long as he produces good music that I like I could care less about his views, like yours I can respect your opinion without agreeing...and what about the ones who think he sucks, no good crap, aren't they aholes for being on this sight for spite and hatred....

He's proven he's a washed up racist c*** who can't sell records or concerts anymore. Except in places where there's money to be made from folk who don't know what he's said over here.
Art is not about popularity.

As long as he produces good music that I like I could care less about his views, like yours I can respect your opinion without agreeing...and what about the ones who think he sucks, no good crap, aren't they aholes for being on this sight for spite and hatred....
Except he doesn't, does he? He produces formulaic bollocks over a background of clumpy clump. No one will remember anything off the last two or three albums, because they've been clunky shite. Still, if you're the kind of person that likes tuneless clunky shite from a racist, it's your golden period. And I'm sure it was a slip, but you meant to say 'site', not 'sight'.

Too shey , I actually think it great stuff...ill just name some,staircase,arthounds,one of our own, i bury the living, jacky,STDIB,etc these are great songs .....go listen to the radio you'll see crap

Too shey , I actually think it great stuff...ill just name some,staircase,arthounds,one of our own, i bury the living, jacky,STDIB,etc these are great songs .....go listen to the radio you'll see crap
Next time in English please. Why are are the Morrissey defenders now uneducated nobs? On block, you're making my copy of the OED have a bad turn.

Also one day goodbye will be farewell, something is squeezing my skull, carrol, all you need is me, Mount joy, I’m not a man, Istanbul etc etc

This is the equivalent of your life flashing before your eyes just before your career ends. Castlefield STILL not sold out. I reckon BMG said 'get out there and shake yer money-maker, or you're off the books'. I think this could very well be the end.

And right on cue, the red faced Buffon rocks up. Why don’t you get a life and a job skinny? Does your wife AND kids hate you? Is that why you direct your bile here? You’re obsessed.
It’s worrying to see your fall from grace. But that’s the internet, it give shitbags like you this platform to behave as you do.
You’re a nobody, with no one and nothing in your life. Terrible sad.
I’ve not heard mention your “lawyer” for a few months. That’s got to get an airing, surely? Lol.

This is the equivalent of your life flashing before your eyes just before your career ends. Castlefield STILL not sold out. I reckon BMG said 'get out there and shake yer money-maker, or you're off the books'. I think this could very well be the end.

Your post is the equivalent of someone who has given up on life and the cry for help written in your own shit on the wall has long since faded and nobody came...

I don't dislike anyone here as I don't know anyone personally. I just see it as banter but in my opinion we need Uncleskinny to highlight any racism. He does that very well.

Don’t worry when Morrissey is going to retire ( in comfort) worry when you are. Those Global elitists (who brainwashed and controlled you thickos) will have you working till you are 70yrs lol. And how you deserve it. ;) :lbf:

Can be too much of a has-been, I see you're sticking around

Most of the hater never been employed anons are all Skinny, as is the Halal Butcher. Anyone who doesnt know that by
now is a:nose: and simpleton. O, yes, and Surface as well. :handfist:

Except he doesn't, does he? He produces formulaic bollocks over a background of clumpy clump. No one will remember anything off the last two or three albums, because they've been clunky shite. Still, if you're the kind of person that likes tuneless clunky shite from a racist, it's your golden period. And I'm sure it was a slip, but you meant to say 'site', not 'sight'.
As if you would possibly know anything about music. As for correcting people’s spelling it just shows your utter inadequacy. Didn’t Dad love you? Blame the coal mines. Racist :crazy::rolleyes:

I've got a terrific life, thanks. Up yours, supporter of has-beens!
Sure, here at 5am ( even though you have to get up early every morning to work, to pay a mortgage) spouting hate, bank holiday and late into the night. Sure you sound as if you have a great life LOOOL :crazy: No chance of you spending the day in bed :lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom