Yes, there were times/I'm sure you knew - Morrissey statement at true-to-you.net

I would have thought the most fascinating aspect of Julia's will is how much of the trust fund will be left.

I like to secretly pretend she's Benny-the-British-Butcher. He never posts when the concert is happening.

I like how Moz used Julia's freakish obsession as an example of his uniqueness as an artist. :p

Me, I like to be a Moz fan from the comfort of my own home, but Moz plays so many shows, there are plenty of opportunities to be there to see him, which is nice if you need to see him. :)

Lovely to hear those words and sentiments from Morrissey. Having only been able to attend one show (the 02 arena) it was nice to see that hit his list.

Julia has attended so many shows! Wow! What a blessing. If I wasn't so poor and confined by circumstance, I'd be honoured to do the same. I hope to see him live again. His concert was the best I've attended.

Blessings to Morrissey. I hope he has a good Christmas.

Yes, I definitely would love to attend more shows if there are opportunities in the future...
I don't have the desire to follow entire tours across the world, but it would be a blessing to at least attend more than I've been able to previously :)

I like how Moz used Julia's freakish obsession as an example of his uniqueness as an artist. :p

Me, I like to be a Moz fan from the comfort of my own home, but Moz plays so many shows, there are plenty of opportunities to be there to see him, which is nice if you need to see him. :)

I'd be out in the warm sunshine exploring the globe in one of these...

speed-boat.jpg

Not chasing Moz around the dark corners of the world.

Really? Because you spend one hell of a lot of time in his dark corner of the World Wide Web.

At the O2 he expressed luff to the audience - which is greater than love. (A Woody Allen reference.)

Well, where do I start? First, he is not in Turkey. He is back at home with Nancy at the Malibu house counting all the quick cash he just made bleeding the Euro trash. No Euros, he won't be in Dublin for Christmas. If he said the truth, all the stalkers and Brit paparazzi would be stalking his every move in LA.

I like how Morrissey just has one of his writers throw together some babble about how great the Euro tour was so all you Euro trash can just hang on to every lying word for the next 5 years until you maybe get another tour when he needs quick cash.

Last edited:
Maybe this would be an opportune moment for Barleycunt, Bummie and Benny to remind us what they have achieved, individually or collectively, in the last few months (let alone in their entire careers) and we can all compare their endeavours to those of Morrissey, at whose efforts and accomplishments they never tire of sneering.

Well just recently I've killed a lot of organic bronze turkeys that I lovingly reared this year so that my customers can enjoy their Christmas dinner, I also donated a few to old folks homes in the borough raised money for various charities, took on a new apprentice, picked up a couple of awards for my sausages (the baby George sausage is still in demand).
So yes I can't complain I enjoy my life and living.
How about you ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Enough to get under your skin to the degree you come here to talk about us rather than the subject of the site, apparently. :thumb:

Nice to see a Morrissey statement without the nasty excesses for a change. More like this and I might start to think he's a half decent hunan being again.

I reckon there's a couple of silent 4Qs in there aimed at Kristeen and Solomon.
Have a great Christmas Johnny, best wishes to all the family.

I detect the presence of his most prolific co-writer.

Morrissey is, by his own words, "a bit much", it's why we continue to follow him, but really, him comparing his sexless groupie to the likes of Markievicz, et. al, is fine self parody.

Well, where do I start? First, he is not in Turkey. He is back at home with Nancy at the Malibu house counting all the quick cash he just made bleeding the Euro trash. No Euros, he won't be in Dublin for Christmas. If he said the truth, all the stalkers and Brit paparazzi would be stalking his every move in LA.

I like how Morrissey just has one of his writers throw together some babble about how great the Euro tour was so all you Euro trash can just hang on to every lying word for the next 5 years until you maybe get another tour when he needs quick cash.
he spwnds Christmas with his mum not nancy or dublin.

R.I.P Solomon - we barely knew thee!
Must admit, ranking the gigs seems a bit odd - its almost as if he has nothing better to do with himself.
Crikey.

I rank weddings I go to. And birthday parties...and holiday gatherings...and restaurants. I also rank the "art" work I do. I would definitely rank shows, too. :)

dedicating your life to singers you totally hate is completely normal behaviour

Morrissey's entire career has been based on hatred. I'm just keeping his dream alive.

- - - Updated - - -

I reckon there's a couple of silent 4Qs in there aimed at Kristeen and Solomon.
Have a great Christmas Johnny, best wishes to all the family.

Same to you, Benny. You are an ornament to the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch! Ow...

Maybe this would be an opportune moment for Barleycunt, Bummie and Benny to remind us what they have achieved, individually or collectively, in the last few months (let alone in their entire careers) and we can all compare their endeavours to those of Morrissey, at whose efforts and accomplishments they never tire of sneering.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What did happen to Solomon Walker, anyway?
And what's the general consensus on Mando? A better bassist?

I rank weddings I go to. And birthday parties...and holiday gatherings...and restaurants. I also rank the "art" work I do. I would definitely rank shows, too. :)

Wow.
You are a total ranker ;)

yeah, what is that rating of audiences all about? some are better than others? thats the most bizarre thing ive ever seen.

A slightly different take is that he listed the concerts that he himself enjoyed the most. I don't read into it that he is rating the quality of the audience. Although, the vibe he got from each venue played a part I'm sure.

Finishing the European tour with only a few cancellations must serve as fuel to continue in 2015. I can't wait to see what's ahead... the good, the bad, and the hypocritical. As much as I dislike half of the things that come out of his mouth or that he writes, I love his music and would be pleased to see him live again.

Julia going to 600+ shows..... Ridiculous. The fact her whole life has revolved around Morrissey is absolutely ridiculous and pathological.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom