yeah, I was in a band back in 1990

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to leave the band. On my rider I demanded reeds only from bamboo that had been kissed by the gentlest pandas. When they couldn't comply I said "Eff it. I'm joining the photo club."

We did this Sgt. Pepper's thing. I thought it was a bit much...

8193936529_2c489d9e06_z.jpg

I wasn't in a band. But I was a cheerleader! :lbf:

401141_352394434794374_844278271_n.jpg

Lol. "Push 'em back, push 'em back, waaaaaaaay back."

You guys always got cool cred but we were making the music you jumped around to. :D

Super cute.

In all honesty I took marching band because it counted as a PE credit. I had a wonky heart and my doc suggested it to get out of actual exercise. :o I guess that makes me sound even less cool now that I type it. :p

In all honesty I took marching band because it counted as a PE credit. I had a wonky heart and my doc suggested it to get out of actual exercise. :o I guess that makes me sound even less cool now that I type it. :p

I always wished I could play an instrument. Never even tried. Well unless you count banging on my boyfriend's drums. Can you still play? What was it, a clarinet? Flute?

I always wished I could play an instrument. Never even tried. Well unless you count banging on my boyfriend's drums. Can you still play? What was it, a clarinet? Flute?

Clarinet. I started in the sixth grade then Jr High and the Orange County Youth Orchestra. Then just one year in HS and never since.

I played oboe too.

Throwing My Arms Around Paris is my JAM!!!!! I'm a total sucker for rock clarinet! :D

Oh that was fun. Love the cartoon bird. I haven't seen that movie. Any good?

Yeah it's pretty good, you gotta love Zoey Deschanel though. I realize she's one of those love her or hate her actresses and she has a million cute moments in this movie that you'll either love or hate. I think she's riveting. I love smokey voices. And the story was intriguing, it's about disintegration.

Yeah it's pretty good, you gotta love Zoey Deschanel though. I realize she's one of those love her or hate her actresses and she has a million cute moments in this movie that you'll either love or hate. I think she's riveting. I love smokey voices. And the story was intriguing, it's about disintegration.

I found it online. I'm gonna check it out. Thanks.

Beautiful!

I haven't seen this in awhile :swoon: Was it ever answered why the scars on Boz and Moz this time? I totally forgot about those. :o

I was actually thinking of this video this morning because I saw a funny thing on facebook:

8195277306_b1105e2fa3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom