Worst song ever? aka what were they thinking?

this pisses me off so much

Trolling the forum AGAIN I note with displeasure !!!

You seem 2 have got the title of the topic mixed up when you posted the link 2 this incredible video here, you did of course mean 2 say the BEST song ever, well your were nearly correct but shes done some other more fantastic songs than this, although this track is of course wonderfull in its own rite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

It might be naive to think that things were meant to be or that everything has a purpose but it doesn't really matter if that is true or not. I choose to believe it is because that is my preference. So, if your presence on this board has any purpose for me personally it would be to teach me patience and for that I thank you. More than once I have wanted to say something to you that would have no effect but to give you the attention you constantly crave and make myself look, at best, slightly unhinged. If I had to deal with you in "real life" I think it could be very ugly and potentially embarrassing for me because I strongly dislike you and resent you for tirelessly attempting to make me aware of your presence. As it is I can only blame myself when I "Show Ignored Content," and I have come to realize that this makes me, and not you, the stupid c***. Thank you for that lesson.
wow. okay. well... for the record, you did, indeed, sound "slightly unhinged" just now...

Last edited:
Tags
bad ideas bad music you probably like it
Back
Top Bottom