Word Interview Spencer Back?!

A

A Mans Man

Morrisey mentions in the Word interview that a couple of the band live nearby and that "Spencer prefers to just work for me" Does this signal the return of the little man or is it merely a misprint maybe they meant to print "Alain" and what now of Dean?

> Morrisey mentions in the Word interview that a couple of the band live
> nearby and that "Spencer prefers to just work for me" Does this
> signal the return of the little man or is it merely a misprint maybe they
> meant to print "Alain" and what now of Dean?
I took it meaning Morrissey thinks Spencer hasn't worked since he left the band.

> Morrisey mentions in the Word interview that a couple of the band live
> nearby and that "Spencer prefers to just work for me" Does this
> signal the return of the little man or is it merely a misprint maybe they
> meant to print "Alain" and what now of Dean?

spencer would be nice.....he's in dire need of a good producer, any word on what mr street is doing these days?

Is it so hard to understand Morrissey's sense of humor?

His implication being that Spencer isn't doing anything of merit at the moment.

why he mentioned Spencer

Moz mentioned Spencer because he doesnt know what he's saying and gets confused. There's a reason for this - Moz is on anti depressants 24/7 that totally f*** with his head. That's why he was so weird on that Norwegian TV interview last year. He'll be on the temazeys or something similar. And this isnt a joke post either. If this site is going to get closed down then maybe we should just get it all out there in the open.

Re: why he mentioned Spencer

> Moz mentioned Spencer because he doesnt know what he's saying and gets
> confused. There's a reason for this - Moz is on anti depressants 24/7 that
> totally f*** with his head. That's why he was so weird on that Norwegian
> TV interview last year. He'll be on the temazeys or something similar. And
> this isnt a joke post either. If this site is going to get closed down
> then maybe we should just get it all out there in the open.

That's all nice, but who really cares if he is on anti-depressants? We live in a total pill culture nowadays, so taking prozac, zoloft, celexa, etc is no more uncommon than taking asprin. I don't necessarily think that that is totally O.K., but that's the reality. I can tell you, personally, prozac never helped me when I was going through all of it. In fact, it made it worse, but they do work for some. But the idea of Moz on anti-depressants is not exactly "Shocking" or hard to imagine. And this site is not gonna get shut down......

Re: why he mentioned Spencer

Are you sure Moz is on anti depressants?
You shouldn't project your drug problems on others.