wolve-y, a message to you...

vivaissy

muggle, first order
halo :)

just was wasting time and noticed that your post count is rather high (you are the post count leader!)

and i just wanted to challenge you, because i've got nothing better to do! :rolleyes:

can you get to 1000posts before the end of the week??

:)

What? The end of the week, do you mean Friday or Sunday? Of course I can :)

I guess I'm the biggest spam-monster on this forum :( (nevertheless, I'm curious what'll happen if the 1000 post is reached!)

umm, lets make it fair, say sunday.

i think you should change you sub user name to 'post whore'!! :D

Oh no! I prevent this forum from dying. Maybe 'saviour', but not 'whore'! Your language! ;)

High self esteem? Oh no! I just spent precious hours of my life ruining threads ;) (yes, modesty is my middle name)

Right, so I reached my 999th post. I'm thinking about the content of my 1000th post ;)

Last edited:
So, I reached the peak. Still waiting for an email from Morrissey to congratulate me ;)

Well until then, I congratulate you! You're my role model :) I'm even trying to grow some hair and big teeth!

I have to bite you, that's the only way ;) (yes, I'm that kind of wolf!)

Stop your messing around
Better think of your future
Time you straightened right out
Creating problems in town

wolve-y, a message to you

Stop your fooling around
Else you'll wind up in jail

Stop your messing around
Creating problems in town

You know, that Radiohead-song 'Wolf at the door' was actually written for me. Yes, good ol' Thom Yorke..;) Wolves are omnipresent!

Last edited:
Stop your fooling around
Else you'll wind up in jail
First Cyndi Lauper, now another song of advice... For Cod's sake, wolve, what have you done to these South'roners?!
You know, that Radiohead-song 'Wolf at the door' was actually written for me.
My favourite on that album!
chica, is your current hair depleted state an adverse event from your last hair coloring session?
(if so, maybe once it grows back you will think twice about subjecting your hair to that next time...................)

:p
I'm working hard on developing a positive body image and you're not helping! Bald is beautiful! :(

You know, that Radiohead-song 'Wolf at the door' was actually written for me. Yes, good ol' Thom Yorke..;) Wolves are omnipresent!

Hmm, there's a lot of wolves in my area, we're maybe neighbours. This is starting to get creepy.

Back
Top Bottom