Winnipeg, MB - Centennial Concert Hall (Oct. 21, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Hairdresser On Fire / Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / The Bullfighter Dies / Some Say I Got Devil / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me // Judy Is A Punk

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

• Photo posted by Famous when dead:

Last edited:
Kill uncle was played in its entirety. Encore was what difference does it make with alain whyte appearing on stage.

'Removed from society':

I've Changed My Plea... was played.

Lovely show!! He played “I’ve changed my plea to guilty” and “You have killed me” and the encore was “Judy is a punk”! Two stage huggers. He dissed the UK a little.

Anybody score a setlist? Pretty sure the encore was cut short. Band looked surprised when M exited, and the house lights took forever to come on. Also, M never introduced the band, which seemed odd. Unsatisfying finish to an otherwise solid show. Glad to have made the 2.5 hour drive up from Grand Forks.

c92122b858e3bfa6d55c3dfb406dd678.jpg

I've Changed My Plea:

You Have Killed Me:

(N2S: Bullfighter, Alma, Ripper, Killed Me, Changed Plea, EDILS, Paris, Chain Gang, HSIN,)

5c2a46b5ae358a263679ff4ed92830e7.jpg

A provisional setlist is up (with 'unknowns').
I'm sure it will be corrected and updated shortly.
Unfortunately, the speed at which people want information from recent gigs isn't always being matched by the people who were actually there being prepared to type on setlist.fm.
Nothing much can be done about that other than having patience.
Regards,
FWD.

Back on American soil with decent cell service and some reflections on the evening. Crowd looked decent, but some noticeable gaps on the floor. Balconies looked to be about half full each, maybe less. Probably not the most enthusiastic crowd I've seen, maybe more casual fans.

The pre-show was long and a tad over-indulgent, even by Morrissey standards. Although the clips strung together from The Untouchables TV show made me laugh. Needed an opener...would have loved to have seen Interpol again.

Morrissey seemed very playful and talkative throughout. Took a few gifts from the rail, including what looked like a small package. As noted above, two successful -- if very mild -- hugs onstage. Security seemed very cool.

Set was heavy on covers, but I thought overall the pacing was good. Highlights were Jack the Ripper. Seasick, and Back on the Chain Gang.

Too many shirts out front; Canadian tour shirt marked down to $20 -- had the April dates on the back. Liberal use of the fog machines seemed a bit much.

Photos to follow.

View attachment 53212

A provisional setlist is up (with 'unknowns'*).
I'm sure it will be corrected and updated shortly.
Unfortunately, the speed at which people want information from recent gigs isn't always being matched by the people who were actually there being prepared to type on setlist.fm.
Nothing much can be done about that other than having patience.
Regards,
FWD.

* Hated For Loving may be one of the unknowns.
Hi,
No “Hated For Loving”. But he did play “Morning Starship” before Wedding Bell Blues iirc.

still wearing the g.o.d. tshirt,well done M keeping the memory alive.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom