Will Never Marry (Long Version)

Mr Reynolds

Would a kind volunteer step forward and supply an old soldier with a high quality (at least 192k) mp3 of WILL NEVER MARRY the original long version?

I seem to have lost it from my old archive.

Thank you!

Would a kind volunteer step forward and supply an old soldier with a high quality (at least 192k) mp3 of WILL NEVER MARRY the original long version?

I seem to have lost it from my old archive.

Thank you!

i just want to point out that THIS is making good use of this forum. a completely random, old B Side was asked for, and someone responded with a link to the requested song.

its nice to see this forum working like that. so often its just people asking for B Sides from the last album or two (available in CD stores or online or in iTunes with little to no effort) or worse; they ask for album tracks!

sorry for the (misplaced? unwarranted?) rant. i just wanted to take a second to thank the two of you ;}

And the Dave Gahan avatar? :p

i just want to point out that THIS is making good use of this forum. a completely random, old B Side was asked for, and someone responded with a link to the requested song.

its nice to see this forum working like that. so often its just people asking for B Sides from the last album or two (available in CD stores or online or in iTunes with little to no effort) or worse; they ask for album tracks!

sorry for the (misplaced? unwarranted?) rant. i just wanted to take a second to thank the two of you ;}

LOL , now you now how to do it why not start posting :D

LOL , now you now how to do it why not start posting :D

i post here and there, whenever i see someone asking for something that A) i actually have and B) isnt easily commercially available. usually, people beat me to the punch. i was able to post a couple of songs Ryan here was looking for over at the "You Must Please Remember download?" thread! ;}

i do try to contribute and not just leech. heck, if there are any demos or anything that you can think of that you dont have, ask away! i might have them somewhere ;}

love,
~glass

Back
Top Bottom