Almost anything

You'd care to leave
Wide, wide, wide
Wide, wide, wide
Wide, wide
Wide, wide
Wide, wide, wide, wide
Wide, wide, wide, wide

This song confuses me so much, makes my head hurt..

What do you think he's talking about?

Morrissey has said that it is simply an "internet song," about how much lonelier cyberspace makes one feel whenever no one in the world wants to connect.

Irrational fans have said though that it is a clear declaration of his homosexuality. :crazy:

thank you for this story. always one of my favourite songs and it succeeded perfectly in describing the above.

never understood why heterosexuals would be excluded from longing and being wide to receive.

Sadly some people are obsessed and fixated that anything to do with Morrissey is equal to homosexuality.

i don't even think about morrissey's sexuality at all. to me it would be like thinking about what your dad does in bed (if you had the coolest dad ever). you prefer to know as little about it as possible, y'know?

but 'wide to receive' is an ace song though.

It's about file sharing. Morrissey wants you to stick it to the man!

Oh, wait...:eek:

"me heterosexual, me stomp stomp stomp"

relax your precious understanding of the world is not under attack, there's no need to defend it...though your pre-emtive need to defend it makes your position a little less stable sounding

relax your precious understanding of the world is not under attack, there's no need to defend it...though your pre-emtive need to defend it makes your position a little less stable sounding

I think I love you.

Morrissey has said that it is simply an "internet song," about how much lonelier cyberspace makes one feel whenever no one in the world wants to connect.

Irrational fans have said though that it is a clear declaration of his homosexuality. :crazy:

thank you for this story. always one of my favourite songs and it succeeded perfectly in describing the above.

never understood why heterosexuals would be excluded from longing and being wide to receive.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :sweet:

I know some people find this song unbearably cheesy, but I just love it, and have been listening to it for days.

"me heterosexual, me stomp stomp stomp" relax your precious understanding of the world is not under attack, there's no need to defend it...though your pre-emtive need to defend it makes your position a little less stable sounding
thts every time that topic comes on..interestingly how do these epople posting here know the sexuality of the songmeanings posters? i have read them and they dont claim" that every song has a gay meaning". nobody did even come to this thread saying its about it
so there is really no needthat everybody must have to gang up and defend their holy heterosexual world..you dont need to defend it. the heterosexual world is domiant enough in the world.
differwent people view a song differntly.natural. just becuase you dont agree with their opinion there is no need to attack. live and let live.
no go forth and multiply,

:p.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom