Why isn't there more intel on what Moz is doing in LA?

MrShoes

Subscriber
Despite a few smatterings here and there - a spotting at Amoeba, some instagram shots, etc., where are all the "informed" amongst us?

Me thinks our Angeleno brothers and sisters are dropping the ball on this. Please do not leave the narrative to Aztec!

MrShoes

Hola de los Angeles
Actualmente Morrissilito esta navegando en internet con Damon (a.k.a vegano.cro.spirit)
Muchos besos a todos y todas
El Morrissey posse

(Okay, that may not be totally true.)

First the Moz Posse is not on So-Low and the few people from Moz Angeles only post here when there is an LA concert (so every 6 months). What keeps me coming back is all the anti American terrorists here talking shit about Americans and saying that Uncle Steve lives in Mank or Swizzerland. People from LA that see Uncle Steve chomping on his potato tacos at Los Panchos, guzzling his orange mocha frappucinos at Caffe Luxxe, at a Dodger game with lil' Sammy, or having a jet ski race with John Lydon and William Michael Albert Broad don't have the need to take photos because he is just an every day LA dude. It's always been this way. They are not like all the foreigner stalkers who camp out in front of The Sunset Marquis praying that Steve will show on veggie taco Tuesday or still sleep in trash cans at the old house on Sweetzer because they saw "the importance of being Steve" on BBC 7.

I am going to prove that Uncle Steve was born in Moz Angeles and not Mank. He just moved to Brittin to beg John Maher to be in The Smiths so he could be in a band and get his start. A lot of Americans have done this like Chrissie Hynde.

a lot of Americans have done this like Chrissie Hynde.
:confused:
Funny, always thought Chrissie was a true Brit, born within the sound of the merry bells of st-Mary-le-Cow, hence the accent and the passion for cowdung (which I totally share, btw.)

:confused:
Funny, always thought Chrissie was a true Brit, born within the sound of the merry bells of st-Mary-le-Cow, hence the accent and the passion for cowdung (which I totally share, btw.)
She went to London and was a working girl sleeping rough onboard tube trains. Her echo singing comes from all the orgasms she had to pretend she was having.

2017-12-12-image-17.jpg

She went to London and was a working girl sleeping rough onboard tube trains. Her echo singing comes from all the orgasms she had to pretend she was having.

So detailed, Urbanus, almost sounds like... you were there.

" doh:"

:straightface:

I can only apologise.
I've not had time to go through Jesse's, Boz's or the hotel's refuse sacks yet.
I will update everyone when more is known...
FWD.

Maybe because not everyone is a snitch

Cannot an artist go freely about his business without being reported on endlessly??

I met Morrissey twice, once in a newsagent. I remember what he purchased it was very interesting.

But I'm saying nothing... I repect your privacy Mr Morrissey :thumb:

He was wearing the cloth cap both times though and this is a few years back..

Maybe because not everyone is a snitch

Cannot an artist go freely about his business without being reported on endlessly??

I met Morrissey twice, once in a newsagent. I remember what he purchased it was very interesting.

But I'm saying nothing... I repect your privacy Mr Morrissey :thumb:

He was wearing the cloth cap both times though and this is a few years back..
Sunday walks, listening to Moz and
F31B6FF4-662B-4606-AAAD-FE1A76D1A88D.jpeg

wearing caps, I believe you gotta teach em when they’re young :thumb:

Talking of Morrissey, a homeless guy (told me he was a heroin addict from Manchester and he had a twin brother etc) approached me in London outside a bar and out the blue told me he had seen Morrissey reading a newspaper in a garden square in London. Of course I asked him what Morrissey had said to him etc. Anyway, bottom line he (the homeless guy) was very knowledgable about a record shop in Manc. Moral of this story, everyone has a story.

Honestly, it's a bit odd that we have confirmation that Morrissey is in LA recording a covers album (and yes, Boz is there too), and that info is buried in the conversation threads and not a main page story. Unless I missed something...?

Honestly, it's a bit odd that we have confirmation that Morrissey is in LA recording a covers album (and yes, Boz is there too), and that info is buried in the conversation threads and not a main page story. Unless I missed something...?

You have missed that Morrissey has been living in LA all his life, not just recording a "covers album". I know you foreigners are delusional and hate America, but when are you going to wake up.

It got spread out a bit after the covers thread.
The regular band have all been confirmed as recording together via various social media sources - mostly cited in the 'sousaphone' post. Gustavo was the last to indicate his presence in California, but yes, they are all there despite the speculation by some.
Regards,
FWD.

theres probably not much to report on,it will be hotel,studio and back to the hotel.

It got spread out a bit after the covers thread.
The regular band have all been confirmed as recording together via various social media sources - mostly cited in the 'sousaphone' post. Gustavo was the last to indicate his presence in California, but yes, they are all there despite the speculation by some.
Regards,
FWD.

"his presence in California" Reckon California is a large state chap with a difference in climate between the north and the south. Morrissey has lived in LA since 1992 and the entire band does except for Boz.

Back
Top Bottom