Morrissey Central WHY HAS COMMON SENSE BECOME SO … UNCOMMON? (July 4, 2020)

Another healthy dose of common sense. The world needs more of this right now. Cool guy. Takes courage.

What a pathetic old twat Morrissey has become! He knows f*** ALL about politics or the world in general. The wonderful James Baldwin has nothing, I mean nothing, in common with Morrissey's ignorant bigoted views.

Douglas Murray is far-right racist c*** and so is that disgusting dried-up ancient witch Lionel (haha) Shriver.

Morrissey the bitter washed-up has-been years.

Why ruin a perfectly good Sunday watching that self-obsessed greaser waffling a load of bollox? This absolute shit doesn't deserve to be on Moz Solo.

So Morrissey is just a huge dick tease. He makes a couple ambiguous posts that make it look like he supports BLM but without explicitly saying so. Now he is posting a few right-wing videos to make the right-wingers think he's on their side.

1593959898451.png

Last edited:
What a pathetic old twat Morrissey has become! He knows f*** ALL about politics or the world in general. The wonderful James Baldwin has nothing, I mean nothing, in common with Morrissey's ignorant bigoted views.

Douglas Murray is far-right racist c*** and so is that disgusting dried-up ancient witch Lionel (haha) Shriver.

Morrissey the bitter washed-up has-been years.

But...here...you are...on a site dedicated to him. You loser.

It's possible to have a man and still feel lonely. Just ask your idol.

:rofl:

I'd like to nominate this for the Post of the Year Award.

I think there's a drunk, strapped for cash dimwit behind those MCvideos nobody ever watches.They get an allowance to post shit and try to keep people "talking" while Morrissey is busy tanning his bottom in Mykonos.

Because posting this much crap? Nobody is that pathetic. Even the biggest saddo on Solo wouldn't do that.

If it's Morrissey, maybe he hands himself a stack of dollar bills after each Central post and calls that "working".

In the real world, people empty bedpans and garbage cans. That is at least useful.

Ah, Morrissey Central: with every new dumb post, you're just acknowledging that you're a worthless dead weight for society, living off the fat of the bland, aren't you, really? Aww, honey, why didn't you say so sooner?

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Douglas Murray = David Starkey's lovechild

Back
Top Bottom