• Conservative

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Who will you be Voting for in the election

I can't vote, but if I could I'd vote for that party that you all think are racist pigs.

I know I'm going to get pelters, but I didn't vote. Largely because I thought they were all vile, smug twats. I voted Lib Dem last time, but I just couldn't bring myself to support Clegg. He reminded me so much of the old Blair. So many promises, style over substance etc...

I can't vote, but if I could I'd vote for that party that you all think are racist pigs.
thank god BNP didn't win shit. so now that there's a hung parliament what do all you brits think is going to happen? will brown form a govt. with clegg or will cameron lead a minority govt? i started watching election coverage last night at around 1 AM (6 AM in england) and realized that this was actually a very exciting and historic election. not first-black-president exciting but exciting nonetheless.

thank god BNP didn't win shit. so now that there's a hung parliament what do all you brits think is going to happen? will brown form a govt. with clegg or will cameron lead a minority govt? i started watching election coverage last night at around 1 AM (6 AM in england) and realized that this was actually a very exciting and historic election. not first-black-president exciting but exciting nonetheless.

I think they should win something. Everyone needs representation. Ron Paul, Ralph Nader and Bob Barr kind of represent the American parties that never win anything.

people voted for them, they just didn't get/deserve enough votes for actual representation in parliament.

I was actually denied a vote by the inadequate Manchester city council.
I knew I'd be away, out of the country on election day, so went to the town hall to register for a postal vote. I said to them that I am travelling in the morning of 29th April so need to receive the pack by 28th April. The women said ''no worries, we send them out 26th April''.
You can probably guess what happened.... I received f*** all..... so was unable to vote......:mad:

Jukebox Jury (but shhhhh dont tell anyone....all the UK mods are asleep:thumb:)

You were probably not the only one - maybe the seat for manchester was won only on a thin majority ... maaybe a protest might change stuff like with all those queues?

No, Tony Lloyd won by 1,000'sssssssssss but that is not the point.......my voting pack SHOULD have been there.......

Jukebox Jury

yeah the way they went about things this year seems pretty shitty. like united states 2000 election shitty.

I know I'm going to get pelters, but I didn't vote. Largely because I thought they were all vile, smug twats. I voted Lib Dem last time, but I just couldn't bring myself to support Clegg. He reminded me so much of the old Blair. So many promises, style over substance etc...

Whatever happened to those fat sweaty men with the rotten teeth, eh? At least you knew where you were with them. The Laborites in the bad suits from C&A? Blair ruined everything. Thatcher was bad, God knows, but Blair was worse for the country in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom