Who put the M in manchester? or Hollywood Bowl

DVD of Who Put the M in Manchester is widely available.

Morrissey stopped Hollywood Bowl DVD release, no one has the footages apart from audience bootlegs.

Last edited:
yeah but maybe he just wants to download it instead of buying it

somepeople love morrissey but dont have enough money to buy everything he releases.

dont be so cruel, kewpie

somepeople love morrissey but dont have enough money to buy everything he releases.

I 'love' lots of things that I don't have the money for, but that doesn't mean I should just expect people to give them to me if I ask nicely :rolleyes:

Now, SisterI'mAPoet, I know that there are excellent audio recordings of both of these gigs on this forum (for 'Who Put the M,' there is an audio rip directly from the DVD). If you search, you should be able to find them quite easily. As for the videos, I'm afraid I can't help you out :o

Now, SisterI'mAPoet, I know that there are excellent audio recordings of both of these gigs on this forum (for 'Who Put the M,' there is an audio rip directly from the DVD). If you search, you should be able to find them quite easily. As for the videos, I'm afraid I can't help you out :o

thank you

It's a folder of mp3's but zipped into a .rar file.

Just like .zip.

You'll need a programme called Winrar which you can get for a free trial from its website. Then it'll unzip and, voila! mp3s of the concert :thumb:

Can you only download this if you're a premium member on rapid share?

I'm in the same boat really, got the DVD but would love to have it as audio to listen to on my Ipod etc.

Andy

I ripped the audio from my DVD to mp3 format. I've never used mega upload, but I will try to upload it there in a zip file. I'll send a link in a little while if it works.
Joey

Thank you for uploading this!
I've got the DVD but I've never tried to rip one.

One thing though...
Everyone seems to forget one important issue, i.e. bitrate.
So what is it?

Thanks in advance

Sharing is caring!

the one i uploaded is oly 192, i will re-rip at higher though if anyone wants it at like 320 or something?

Back
Top Bottom