Who plays Darts

Just Wondered if any one on solo is a keen dart player? Ive been playing regularly with friends now and have my own board up at home practising daily

ive hit a few 180 and my highest checkout is a 116, i play with heavy darts 36 grams

any one else play?

I play Darts regularily, this song is on my jukebox and gets aired often:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to play when I was a kid, was good fun. Then when we were about 15 at school, they said we could arrange our own PE lessons and go wherever we wanted, so a few of used to play darts in our mate's garage and smoke fags and booze it up at the same time...but the school stopped us doing it after a few weeks.:tears:

Can't remember the last time I saw a dart board in a pub, would like to though.

I play Darts regularily, this song is on my jukebox and gets aired often:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

You beat me to it. I was going to make the exact same joke. You hound.

(Obviously, I would have spelt regularly correctly...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to love playing darts as a kid. I have broached the subject of getting a board, but my wife tuts and says something about holes in the wall :( I wasn't bad at hitting the treble twenties, but crap at finishing. I always ended up going for Dog & Duck.

I used to love playing darts as a kid. I have broached the subject of getting a board, but my wife tuts and says something about holes in the wall :( I wasn't bad at hitting the treble twenties, but crap at finishing. I always ended up going for Dog & Duck.

i screwed mine to a piece of board and then hung that on the wall, my mum was the same with "no holes in wall", she took her first 2 shots(never played before)....Straight in wall:lbf: Now she cant tell me off

I'm not bad, used to play every day when I worked at Yorkshire Electricity, practice makes perfect.

Back
Top Bottom