Which show will Morrissey cancel?

Which show will Morrissey cancel?

• Total voters
oh no no no please---*not listening*;)

800pxnikkodreiaffen.jpg

i for one have high hopes for no cancellation at all
at least not for personal or management mistakes (like in the 94 supposed. US tour)
or the italian cancellation recently (problems with the venue)
cause the reason that the tour happens at all seems to be more his personal descision to tour
again and "see us".
yes,even though he did promote his greatest hits too in 2008 still there has been a lot more best ofs
which he didnt do a tour for,.
cause its also different from the sizes and the off the beaten track towns (well-most of them off the
beaten tracks) .he also as ive read personally selected the venues...

as with his heath its summer not winter and a lot of them has off dates between them...
that sounds like a good possibilty for staying healthy

postitive thinking there, dear;D

are you going?

i would like to know the reasons of the people who actually voted for certain cities?

have you noticed the first 4 dates in the Uk are in reachable distance to greater manchester?
surely staying home at mom`s house inbetween would do good for him to!

Last edited:
Awwwww. :( Kinda mean.

Bloody hell,
I'd say you WANT him to cancel, whatever happened to positivity? hmmm?
*stomps off to kick something*

I don't WANT him to cancel. I'd be ecstatic if he played all dates. I'm investing a bit of money to go see him. So if he plays all the dates then I'm a frickin' negative idiot and I'll be happy to be completely wrong. On the other hand, if he does cancel I'll be devastated and I'm trying to soften the blow by getting used to the idea ahead of time. And history tells us that he has a tendency to cancel now and again...

first of all, this poll made me laugh :lbf:
second, studies show that Moz cancels 10% of his gig, so yeah, its likely he will not make one :eek:
hopefully, he will make all the ones in Scotland, Scottish people are the best people in the UK :)
and he deserves them not to cancel on them, given you know, hundreds of years of English tyranny and all :squiffy:
lastly, don't mind people saying bad things about you fellow pollster :straightface:
thats how people roll on this site and you sometimes you have to just go with it :p

Well there is a horse racing course in Perth, and one in York, alot of Halal butchers in Bradford, Grimsby is a fishing port & god help us if Hop Farm has a few chickens.
So there's a few gigs at risk. Don't worry though, he'll announce replacement gigs nearby. Paris, Berlin, Copacabana, Europa (one of Jupiter's moons) & Ice Station Zebra.

This cancelled Cheltenham gig has annoyed me somewhat as you can tell. Mostly because he seemed to have no objection to playing Glastonbury despite it being a dairy farm. That won't please PETA at all.

first of all, this poll made me laugh :lbf:
second, studies show that Moz cancels 10% of his gig, so yeah, its likely he will not make one :eek:
hopefully, he will make all the ones in Scotland, Scottish people are the best people in the UK :)
and he deserves them not to cancel on them, given you know, hundreds of years of English tyranny and all :squiffy:
lastly, don't mind people saying bad things about you fellow pollster :straightface:
thats how people roll on this site and you sometimes you have to just go with it :p

tee hee, it is quite funny Robby... and you are a man of great wisdom :) (i've posted the trainspotting counter argument on your facebook page)

I don't think he'll cancel any gigs this time. I'd put money on him seeing them all through without cause for concern.

What I am amazed at is that a thread that goes on for several pages with a cartoon of him with a dick in his face manages to stay in general discussion for WEEKS, while a thread discussing the very real possibilty of a cancelled show ends up in the pigsty.

?????

What I am amazed at is that a thread that goes on for several pages with a cartoon of him with a dick in his face manages to stay in general discussion for WEEKS, while a thread discussing the very real possibilty of a cancelled show ends up in the pigsty.

?????

Sorry, I agree this was moved inappropriately. I have moved it to the tour forum.

tee hee, it is quite funny Robby... and you are a man of great wisdom :) (i've posted the trainspotting counter argument on your facebook page)
I know that speech by heart, but is still good to hear it again, thanks :thumb:
&
I would even have accepted off-topic. Thanks for hearing me.
yeah, that would have been OK, but tour forum actually makes sense this time :guitar:

How is this poll idiotic? In the world of Morrissey matters this is a serious issue that potentially affects us all.
Anyway, the answer is clearly whichever event I am attending. The Hop farm performance will be cancelled and he will be replaced by Travis. I live on the Isle Of Wight and I had to endure Fran Healy do a Morrissey impression and then attempt to cover 'Everyday is like sunday' a few years back, and I still have nightmares to this day.

I was at the ill fated Liverpool one so pray that no idiot decides to throw something at him. I fear this may be the last chance I get to see him and hope it lasta longer that 7 minutes!

How is this poll idiotic? In the world of Morrissey matters this is a serious issue that potentially affects us all.
And surely this poll will tell us what shows will be cancelled:confused:or maybe we should toss the coin?:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom