Which part of the recent interviews was most cringeworthy?

Which parts of the interviews made you cringe the most?

• Williams being unable to get a song title correct

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Williams asking again about a Smiths reunion

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Morrissey lying to Dermot about his cats/lack therof

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morrissey telling Dermot there's something about his face that says 'Please lie to me"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dermot not knowing that Morrissey has already curated Meltdown

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Morrissey refusing to respond to "Hey"

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

not_me_not_I

Both Morrissey and the interviewers managed to make the interviewers look silly a few times during the process. Which bit did you find most awkward/cringeworthy?

And forgot - Morrissey glibly responding how much fun it was putting together TVBOM, then saying how he doesn't like going through old songs in the least...

Last edited:
Re:

Both Morrissey and the interviewers managed to make the interviewers look silly a few times during the process. Which bit did you find most awkward/cringeworthy?

And forgot - Morrissey glibly responding how much fun it was putting together TVBOM, then saying how he doesn't like going through old songs in the least...

:confused:

Which interview are you referring?

John Wilson and Dermot O'Leary did interview Morrissey in April 2011, who is Williams?

Re:

LOL - Wilson, Williams - apparently I wasn't paying attention to who was asking the questions! Thanks for catching my mistake. Ummm don't know how to fix it now...

Re:

LOL - Wilson, Williams - apparently I wasn't paying attention to who was asking the questions! Thanks for catching my mistake. Ummm don't know how to fix it now...

Unfortunately vBulletin software does not provide edit function for poll options.

You have to proof-read very carefully before you click submit a poll thread.

Re:

I think the Meltdown one exposed Dermot as not such a big fan as he was trying to make out. How he missed that when he's based in London is beyond me.
But at least it wasn't as bad as that scottish woman on tv a few years ago. Can't remember her name but she contributed to the royal wedding gush on Friday. She was the worst I can remember in recent years. Oh this is annoying.. what is her name?

Re:

I think the Meltdown one exposed Dermot as not such a big fan as he was trying to make out. How he missed that when he's based in London is beyond me.
But at least it wasn't as bad as that scottish woman on tv a few years ago. Can't remember her name but she contributed to the royal wedding gush on Friday. She was the worst I can remember in recent years. Oh this is annoying.. what is her name?

Kirsty Wark?

P.

Re:

Kirsty Wark?

P.

Kirsty Young did Desert Island Disc.

I didn't see Kirsty Young and Kirsty Wark reporting Royal Wedding coverage.

Perhaps Ben Chill meant Edith Bowman?

Last edited:
Re:

I actually thought some of these were more funny than cringeworthy -- in specific, the "please lie to me" (but not when Dermot did it :straightface:) and Moz refusing to respond "hey." The cringeworthy moment for me was toward the end of the Dermot interview when both Moz and Dermot were just rambling on simultaneously until the end of the interview. That was a bit..erm..unsettling :squiffy: But out of these options, I'd have to say the worst for me was undoubtedly Dermot suggesting that Morrissey curate his first Meltdown :doh:

Re:

Thanks Kewpie, it was Edith Bowman. She was/is rubbish.

I can say that again (for some strange reason)

Last edited:
Re:

WTF?!Whats going on with you?!"Cringeworthy"?!?Another idiotic poll.

Last edited:
Dermot the dwarf going on about shoplifting the cassette cover of The Queen Is Dead.

Everyday Is Like A Sunday was up there too

Right - who the hell shoplifts a cassette cover???? What, had his friend already copied the album for him and he just needed the cover?

Back
Top Bottom