Where does Morrissey live these days?

ianw

Where does Morrissey live these days? He sold his place in LA didn't he? Does he still live there, or has he moved back to the UK?

As far as I am aware, he has houses in the USA (LA, presumably), England (just outside Manchester) and Lausanne (and possibly elsewhere).
He never stays in one place for that long, as he's pretty much constantly touring.

no idea but he i do remember that when paris came out he talked about living in rome and has also mentioned scandanavia a first home but he travels so much its hard to tell. i imagine he has a couple of homes in a couple of places

He doesn't have a home in LA- he always stays in a villa at he Sunset Marquis.

Wasn't there some inkling that he had a place in Switzerland? Or maybe he just had an extended residency in a hotel there.

Wasn't there some inkling that he had a place in Switzerland? Or maybe he just had an extended residency in a hotel there.

maybe he lived with damon. isnt he supposed to live there. ive no idea really and have never looked into it

That is where Lausanne is.

Perfect for Geneva banks.

He lives wherever the tax man and Mike Joyce's lawyers can't get him. ;)

I'd be worried if I was Morrissey that 1 Direction (Cheeseburger Jake, Partick, Euan and Mikey) were to turn up if his place of residence was posted. Strange breed those children, strange breed.

Back
Top Bottom