Where does Morrissey live abouts?

Morrissey has bought a long-term lease on a cottage in Bollington, Macclesfield. He is staying there with the intention of finishing his autobiography.
And possibly more songs.

It is possible he still goes to his mum's for his dinner though as it is not too far away.

That is the end of this newsflash.

Morrissey has bought a long-term lease on a cottage in Bollington, Macclesfield. He is staying there with the intention of finishing his autobiography.
And possibly more songs.

wikipedian_protester.png

68230_1762118530070_1152276700_2069265_3717028_n.jpg

Ain't good enough.

Are property records public information in England the way the are in the U.S.?

Ahem.

The town's web site is happy-valley.org.uk, and the area was named the fifth happiest place in Britain. Seems a bit suspect for Morrissey's new digs, doesn't it?

Why is this so hard to believe? Must Morrissey be maudlin in every aspect of his life right down to where he sleeps in order to satisfy fans' image of him?

I think over the years the Walter/Ben/Helen trinity has done fairly well with informative tidbits, I'm inclined to believe him. His credibility precedes him.

Why is this so hard to believe? Must Morrissey be maudlin in every aspect of his life right down to where he sleeps in order to satisfy fans' image of him?

I think over the years the Walter/Ben/Helen trinity has done fairly well with informative tidbits, I'm inclined to believe him. His credibility precedes him.

I'd welcome a claim-by-claim analysis of their predictions.

I'd welcome a claim-by-claim analysis of their predictions.

Not much going on in your life then?

The truth is we sit around our office laughing, making it all up and posting it here.
Thankfully Morrissey sometimes finds a good idea in our posts and runs with it. This makes us look like we had inside info.

Best thing to do is only remember the times we were right, that will avoid confusion in the future.

In the meantime if you have any questions regarding this or any other matter we will be only to pleased to invent an answer... I mean try to answer it for you factually.

Yours, Mary, Mungo and Midge.

Well consider me thoroughly incorrect. Apologies to you Not Right In The Head.

EDIT: Consider me thoroughly incorrectly incorrect.

Last edited:
And possibly more songs.

It is possible he still goes to his mum's for his dinner though as it is not too far away.

That is the end of this newsflash.

How do you know this. Thank you for the info though

Last edited:
I used to visit a few factories in Bollington when Britain still had a textile industry. Nice little place.

P.

That's a little presumptious, but then again, if you know these things, can you tell me Saturday's lottery numbers? I'll split the winnings with you.

P.

It's not really. I'm not sure you need to be so sarcastic, but anyone can come to this website and say anything. It doesn't make it true. Why are some people believed and others shot down the instant they open their mouths?

Back
Top Bottom