What's everyone up to this bank holiday?

No holiday here. Child at school. Husband at work. I'm sitting here procrastinating. The usual.

We might BBQ in the back yard tomorrow though. :)

Enjoy your bbq scarlet :)

I will! Grillers. Do you have them there? They're veggie burgers. The only ones that are tasty, imo. Morningstar Farms brand.

I wish I could invite a bunch of solo peeps.

I will! Grillers. Do you have them there? They're veggie burgers. The only ones that are tasty, imo. Morningstar Farms brand.

I wish I could invite a bunch of solo peeps.

Yes we have veggie burgers. Yum Yum. Big salad and rice plus new potatoes.mmmmmm :thumb:

Yes we have veggie burgers. Yum Yum. Big salad and rice plus new potatoes.mmmmmm :thumb:

You are invited!

*breaks out the larger salad bowl*

Getting my hair cut. Going to see The Specials. And stuff?

Your keeping the ecomony moving moonbeam:p

As a student then no...but I will be keeping people with broken bones and other injuries/sickness comfortable during the night ....much better than vodka in the sunshine eh? :squiffy:
I will interrupt my sleep tomorrow to watch Rovers beat Blackburn though :)

As a student then no...but I will be keeping people with broken bones and other injuries/sickness comfortable during the night ....much better than vodka in the sunshine eh? :squiffy:
I will interrupt my sleep tomorrow to watch Rovers beat Blackburn though :)

Rovers beat blackburn:confused:

I have been abandonned by my Dad and sister. I shall spend the rest of the weekend planning my escape route. :thumb:

Tags
jag=useless
Back
Top Bottom