Whatever happened to Julia?

The antics of a family from Leigh, who admittedly were extremely jealous of Julia because Morrissey only ever acknowledged her, does not mean that Julia was “alright”. She wasn’t. Her behaviour was appalling, as was her sense of entitlement.

Jez was ejected from the Cambridge gig for yelling that Julie was a “c***” at Morrissey whilst he once again singled her out in the crowd. Whilst Jez shouted this, half of the assembled fans were audibly groaning at Morrissey because it really had got to that stage where people were bored of it. Of course by stopping the gig, declaring Julia as his “friend” and throwing Jez out, the crowds didn’t groan as loud at future gigs.

All of this said. The oddest thing I’ve ever seen is the sight of Jez being thrown out of a gig one minute, then the next, his own daughter fawning and clamouring to touch the man who ordered it. That was very strange indeed, and quite a few people commented about it at the time.

Returning to Julia. It was Morrissey who created the Monster, both actual and perceived. He fuelled her sense of entitlement whilst at the same time turning his other fans against her by the monotony of his nightly Julia moments that we all had to share.

All of this is history to me now. A former tour stalwart since The Smiths days, this long chapter of my life is over. I’ve been to far more gigs than most, and believe me, I’m happy to end it.
Julia we are all aware of but who is this character Jez? You tell the story as if we should know?

Having spent time with Julia in the past and getting to know her on a fairly personal level, I really, really cannot see her approving of, or putting up with the shit that has come out of Morrissey’s mouth the last few years. Whether this has anything to do with the timing of her not being around, I don’t know, but I do know that she was very liberal and a devoted Buddhist. Just can’t see her accepting 2020 Morrissey.
Haha a devoted Buddhist, aye right! Was that a wig she wore at gigs to hide the baldy napper?

Julia we are all aware of but who is this character Jez? You tell the story as if we should know?

He had already been referred to earlier in the thread, albeit incorrectly as living in Wigan.

He was a fan who attended many gigs, long before Julia arrived. Long before. When he was thrown out of the Corn Exchange in Cambridge that all ended as Morrissey banned him.

He had already been referred to earlier in the thread, albeit incorrectly as living in Wigan.

He was a fan who attended many gigs, long before Julia arrived. Long before. When he was thrown out of the Corn Exchange in Cambridge that all ended as Morrissey banned him.

Yea, Leigh isn’t classed as Wigan. It’s a small village in wigan. WN7

as someone mentioned. Jez got banned but his dreadful partner and empty brain daughter continued to go
The mothers behaviour is the worst I’ve seen in 30 years following Morrissey
Kicking, punching and elbowing today get to the front. All sly little knees as well. Horrible bitch.
But
Goteborg

“Morrissey. Morrissey”

who you f***in pushing:lbf::lbf::crazy:

Leigh is a town within the local government aegis and post code of Wigan. It’s no village, and certainly not a small village. It’s not Wigan though.

As you know sunshine!

Julia attended the Smiths Canadian gigs in 1986. So if Jez was there before that, he was in pretty early.

Julia’s arrival as a permanent fixture at solo gigs started in Glasgow, February 95

He settled the whole situation on wax…

Julie lie down in the weeds and see something new
Something new
Julie from now on all the pain of youth
It will not trouble you
It will not trouble you
North, east, south, west
No one has a clue
Nobody quite knows what to do
Julie lie down in the weeds and see
How I look at you
How I look at you
North, east, south, west
No one has a clue
There are some people
Who live in order to tell others what to do
Tell others what to do
As long as there remains steel in my veins
They will not trouble you
They will not touch you
Will not trouble you

He settled the whole situation on wax…

Julie lie down in the weeds and see something new
Something new
Julie from now on all the pain of youth
It will not trouble you
It will not trouble you
North, east, south, west
No one has a clue
Julie lie down in the weeds and see
How I look at you
How I look at you
North, east, south, west
No one has a clue
There are some people
Who live in order to tell others what to do
Tell others what to do
As long as there remains steel in my veins
They will not trouble you
They will not touch you
Will not trouble you
Not sure how that settled the whole situation? As Moz says - no one has a clue.

Can anyone who was there and knows her confirm this though? Because from what I understand, she hasn’t been at any of the recent gigs, and the last time I know that she was definitely at a gig was a few years ago. She basically disappeared off the scene completely. I actually tried phoning her not too too long ago, and that number she had for a long time was no longer in service. I hope she’s well regardless, I would sometimes worry for her.
Julia died.

I need to know if there was a note on the windshield level of that, if there was.
My understanding is that on attending her final gig and attempting to claim her spot on the 'guest list', Julia received a note informing her it was over. The note consisted of one crypic word, scrawled in a childish hand, a word which will be analysed by generations to come. That word was "BOOYAH!".

Y
My understanding is that on attending her final gig and attempting to claim her spot on the 'guest list', Julia received a note informing her it was over. The note consisted of one crypic word, scrawled in a childish hand, a word which will be analysed by generations to come. That word was "BOOYAH!".
you’ve just made this up.

Back
Top Bottom