What to expect?

Wit-and-Wisdom

Nobody's nothing
Hi

Ok, i've now got my tickets for Leeds Academy. This is my very first Morrissey gig. Are there any things that i should bring? Any protocols i should abide by? Also, what should i expect from the crowd etc, do i have to prepare to be pushed from one end of the arena to the other?

well if you're going to cue early then food! the o2 is quite a squeeze when full, and the toliet is a nightmare to get to it's down the narrowist staircase ever. That's about it o no one more thing if you're at the front watch your head for crowdsurfers! see you there ameigo!

Important point.. don't take anything valuable with you, keep your mobile & whatever money you have in a front jeans pocket.
There are always reports of thieving at gigs (filthy scum :mad:)
Have a good time. :)

Don't queue too early. Go to a pub first, have a few ales, and then settle for a place in the middle. You usually get pushed forward anyway.

Keep away from people with giant heads that you can't see past.

Thanks for all your advice so far. Drew a Swallow, thanks especially for that tip as i'd been fretting on whether or not to spend hours queuing. I think i shall therefore spend afternoon in t'pub and leave with an hour or so to spare, if i don't get a touch of Moz skin...there'll be hell to pay

Back
Top Bottom