What song are you listening to right now?

though he is singing with bravura of course, you cannot help feeling pity for this sick guy, bloated up from all the medicine, barely able to breathe or walk on his own. makes me sad to see. probably he died soon after that. dont know much about elvis, but he has always come across as a weak-willed character who let the managers and companies do all the thinking for him. thats why people loved him and even applauded this performance, they applaud the obedient son. they want to see him do his circus act for them and obey the will of the company and audience like the slave dressed in gold and satin that he was. in our brutal society it takes guts to protect and fend for oneself

Last edited by a moderator:
On Wednesday swedes get up early to celebrate the italian tradition Santa Lucia when kids and youngsters perform in schools and in churches.
Each year the state tv chooses to air live one such event from somewhere in Sweden and the 2015 one from Gothenburg is still on my mind.

On Wednesday swedes get up early to celebrate the italian tradition Santa Lucia when kids and youngsters perform in schools and in churches.
Each year the state tv chooses to air live one such event from somewhere in Sweden and the 2015 one from Gothenburg is still on my mind.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom