What song are you listening to right now?

IMG_4780.jpg
that looks painful!

on 12" recommendation:

on my second listen and it's great! i think 'still life' or 'daddy's speeding' might be my favourites? but im not sure, i have an issue with songs on albums all sounding the same on the first few listens. i really like their sound though.

on 12" recommendation:

on my second listen and it's great! i think 'still life' or 'daddy's speeding' might be my favourites? but im not sure, i have an issue with songs on albums all sounding the same on the first few listens. i really like their sound though.

You think they sound the same? Still Life and Daddy's Speeding are my favourites, too. And The Wild Ones. And The Asphalt World. And Heroine.

Glad you like it a little!

OMG I almost forgot how good those tour films were.

Last edited:
You think they sound the same? Still Life and Daddy's Speeding are my favourites, too. And The Wild Ones. And The Asphalt World. And Heroine. OMG I almost forgot how good those tour films were.

Cabinet of Dr. Caligari obviously. Though it's a cool video,these songs are so rich they really feed the mind so well to come up with ones own film for each song.

on 12" recommendation:

I like it when the songs on a album have a sameness about them, gluing together as one whole song, one mood. Throws me off when one or two songs jumps out too much, but that's just me. It is a classic of a record, underrated I think.

Phish - Tweezer from the 2015-01-02 Show - I am in the crowd in front of the stage... woohoo

You think they sound the same? Still Life and Daddy's Speeding are my favourites, too. And The Wild Ones. And The Asphalt World. And Heroine.

OMG I almost forgot how good those tour films were.

oh yeah! i really like that one too! (like the lord byron quote!)
well, it takes me a while to pick up on differences and nuances in sound, that's all im saying. its just the way i process music i guess. when i first heard the smiths i thought all their songs sounded the same too.

I think it was Skylarker who initially tipped me off to this song , in particular this live version. Reminds me of downpours in Malaysia ... the monsoon so heavy you could hardly breathe ...

Remember the time that you rained all night ...

Last edited:
Musicals generally make me want to kick the shit out of someone but I can't deny the appeal of this song.

I remember watching the VHS tape of the film at my friend's house ( Preston Foster) back in 1982ish ....

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom