What next, Morrissey?

He could always pull a Cat Stevens and convert to Islam. The Guardian readers would be all over him.

I'm aware of that but only to a point as it's supposed to be a fan discussion site so if your not a fan why would you be here? Also nobody need take notice of what I've said, I won't be offended.
I'm not involved with Facebook, Twitter or any other form of 'social' media as I simply can't be bothered with any of them, they mean absolutely nothing to me.
I am a fan. A temporarily disadvantaged one, but the why do you come here? standard response template is tiresome and lazy.

write a travel book,hes been to the four corners of the globe and must have seen some amazing things and places.

I am a fan. A temporarily disadvantaged one, but the why do you come here? standard response template is tiresome and lazy.
The point I was making is that although this could technically be called a public forum, it's unlikely anyone would stumble in here without an interest of some sort in Morrissey so it's not really social media here, you've misinterpreted my point.

Noel Gallagher has gone though boxes of unrealesed demos and tapes. He will unleash "Don't stop," at midnight. Sam, if you read this, please take a look at your grandma's attic. If there are still boxes stored, anything would be welcomed. ,"I know who I love" perhaps? Thanks in advance and please tell Morrissey about it.

The point I was making is that although this could technically be called a public forum, it's unlikely anyone would stumble in here without an interest of some sort in Morrissey so it's not really social media here, you've misinterpreted my point.
I got the point. I've explained my motivations elsewhere on the site plenty. Quarantine boredom really. Flipping through the channels.
Stay safe and healthy.

Some amazing hotels and airport terminals, mainly.
Would work well as a travel guide to the World with Moz's endorsement, it's a fantastic idea, he'll undoubtedly have notes scribbled down re his travels.

Ideally I think he would write a book all about the music, lyrics and the recording process. But the negative reaction to List of the Lost probably means there is little chance of that.

It is possible that he could get another record label in the future, but that would depend on what sort of deal he wanted. Any label would probably want a cut of touring moneys and merchandise as well.

If he doesn't release anything else, I imagine he will continue to tour sporadically as he did from 97-04 and 09-14.

Some amazing hotels and airport terminals, mainly.
you must be new here,theres been many photos of him and the band out and about,plus he doesn't stay in the one place for too long.

It'll be interesting to see what his approach is towards getting new music available to the fans if he doesn't have a record deal within say the next two years. He has said in the past that he's always writing ideas down in his trusty notebook and if bandmates are passing music demos to him, songs will be taking shape in some form. I'm certain he'd not want a lengthy gap between Dog and a future release but in these 'Days Of Decision' nobody has clue what will happen.

Back
Top Bottom