What is Your Brain's Gender?

Franzanna

In retirement
Apparently I'm a man's brain trapped in a woman's skull :p.

My brain's obviously female because I've not got the patience to do the bloody quiz!:lbf:

Same as Franzanna - right in the middle of male and female.

I also discovered that I'm artistic, good at empathizing, and prefer men with more masculine features. :p

I started to take the test, but then realized it would require effort and decided not to. I guess this means I'm a man.

Just kidding, of course.

im in the middle also, but the measuring fingers test??? mine are only 7mm and 10 mm was the min option!! i think im more female tbh, i cant read maps, have no interest in how things work and dont do flat pack furniture.....thats what the bf's for!!xx

im in the middle also, but the measuring fingers test??? mine are only 7mm and 10 mm was the min option!! i think im more female tbh, i cant read maps, have no interest in how things work and dont do flat pack furniture.....thats what the bf's for!!xx

Hahaha you mean 70mm. Americans... :guitar:

I started to take the test, but then realized it would require effort and decided not to. I guess this means I'm a man.

Just kidding, of course.

me too and im not really kidding, just sick
how do i know?
well, i missed a bunch of angles, and loves me some angles dont you know :crazy:
anyways, in general i found the tone of the questions to be a bit sexist
its like saying if you are good at stuff you're a dude
and if you're not, you're a chick? :straightface:
f that noise :cool:
sorry :o

I scored down the middle on the feminine side.

the part where you had to pick which face you liked, it showed I preferred the more feminine option. that didnt surprise me.

the part where you had to pick which face you liked, it showed I preferred the more feminine option. that didnt surprise me.

Same here: bang in the middle of the feminine brains. That didn't surprise me much.

I was slightly surprised that I preferred feminine faces, though, but I guess I do have a thing for pretty boys.

Yes, I'm not saying that some of the questions weren't strangely worded, had a sexist angle or were otherwise stupid. I did better than average at a round of questions that I should have done terribly in. I just thought it was interesting.

It said I like feminine-faced men as well, Nugz and Swansong. :p

ditttto. I don't know about its correctness though, I didn't feel like measuring my hand with a ruler. :p

Dear gawd, I'm 100 percent female-brained. That's very surprising, because I don't consider myself all that feminine (in the stereotypical ways that our culture defines as feminine, I mean). Shopping bores the hell out of me, I'm not interested in fashion and I have no trouble reading a map.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom